Chapter 19- Hanging out

Cheng POV

Yes! That went great way to go. But I want to hang out with her just to get to know her better. I will ask her today if she wants to.

Actually, I think right now I will stop by her apartment to ask her because it's better and I procrastinate all the time.

^^^^^^^^^^5 min later^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I knocked on her door and saw her. Her hair was messy, and she was in pajamas. Now that is funny in a good way. 

Y/n POV

I heard a knock on my door and thought it was my package that I ordered not too long ago. I opened the door and saw...CHENG!?.

'Oh crap u scared me." I said.

Wait..am I in my pajamas.

I looked down, and I was in my pajamas. I looked up and saw Cheng smiling. I went bright red and had to excuse myself to get changed.

Oh.My.God. He saw me in my pajamas! Might as well kill myself. But I can't do that. I have to change my outfit.

I took off my pajamas and put on a crop top and some flare jeans. I'm not going to lie... I look good well, in my opinion.

I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Sorry, I had to change." I chuckled nervously.

"It's fine." Cheng said.

"So what do you need?" I questioned.

"Oh, I was wondering if you would like to hang out so I can know more about you." He murmured.

"Yea, definitely, I don't mind." I smiled.

"Alright, then, let's go." Cheng said.

I closed the door, and we began to walk.

"So tell me about yourself." Cheng said.

Well... as you know, I speak Korean and Chinese, I did Kung fu and karate when I was younger and I have a scar." I said.

"Wow, I'm actually learning Korean, so I can understand you." Cheng laughed.

"Wow, that amazing." I smiled.

"How did you get the scar if you don't mind me asking." Cheng asked.

"Well, I got it from a knife. I cut a knife on my cheek on accident." I explained.

"What caused you to do that." Cheng questioned.

"Oh, uh, my friend from Korea." I said.

"We were pretending to be assassins when we were little. I sliced a piece of wood, which was supposed to be a body.Well, after I did that, it got stuck, so I pulled back my knife, and the next thing you know, my cheek is cut." I said.

"How old.?" Cheng questioned.

"I was 8." I said

"Oh wow." Cheng said.

"Now that we talked about me, tell me about you." I chuckled.

"Well.. I play Kung fu, obviously, and I have parents issues." Cheng smiled.

"Why are you smiling. That is a problem, and u shouldn't be smiling about it." I silently yelled.

"I know, but I'm used to it." He said.

I didn't even know what happened until I hugged him. He hugged back, and it felt nice. I let go and smiled.

"Look,if anything is bothering u, tell me." I said.

"I will." He said.

Alright, there is chapter 19. I hope u liked it 👾. Have a good day, Night, Evening ❤️. 

Your author -