Chapter 13 - Why did he ruin it

Y/n POV

"Challenge accepted.." I chuckled.

They lunged towards me, wasting no time on me. They probably think I'm weak just because I'm a girl, but some girls can fight well, and they can fight better than boys.

I easily took them down one by one, like flies. I used punches and kicks because obviously I'm better.

But one caught me off guard and punched me square in the face. He gave me a bloody nose and me earning a fall to the ground.

"Sh¡t." I groaned.

I was about to receive another punch, but it was stopped by a hand..

"Go home," I heard a man say.

He pushed Cheng back and also the boy who tried to punch me.

The man offered me up and looked around and saw Dre on the floor. He went over to Dre and kneeled to him. Cheng was about to kick the man when the man stopped it..

He pushed Cheng back once again, and then another fight began to commence.

The group went towards the old man and tried to hurt him, but the man stopped it. It made me think, what if he is a Kung fu master?

The man went into his stance to wait for another attack. They started charging for him again, refusing to give up.

Why won't you give up Cheng. I thought

The man panted, giving a sign that he was done. I eyed the group, and that gave them a sign to just give up.

"Go home," the man offered.

I flipped them off by using the old wind-up finger. Hopefully, that made them pissed cause I wouldn't expect it even if I would.

I follow the man back to his house just to keep Dre company.

(3 min later)

Once we got into the house, the man told Dre to take off his shirt. I wasn't bothered by it, and Dre wasn't bothered by it either. I see shirtless people in Korea acting like they are cool, but in reality, they are not, so I am not all about it.

What's up with the light bulb, Mr. Han?."

Ooh, that's his name, but it's better than me calling him old man.

"Shhh," Mr. Han whispered.

I wanted to stay their longer, but I had to go back home.

"Bye Dre bye Mr.Han." I waved.

"Bye y/n." Dre waved back.

( At home)

"Ahh, y/n where have you been, and why do you have a dry bloody nose!" M/n Yelled.

"I GOT INTO A FIGHT UMMA." I yelled.

"Wait, wait, you got into a fight."  M/n questioned.

"Who did u get into a fight with?" M/n advised.

"I got into a fight with a group of boys, and I won." I smiled.

"YES, YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT AND WON I KNEW IT!"  M/n Yelled.

"Okay, okay, no need to yell it was just a bunch of stupid Kung fu boys." I murmured.

"I raised such a good fighter like me." M/n laughed.

"Hurry now, eat your sushi before it gets cold." M/n hurried me.

After I was done with that, I headed to my room, and that is when I remember something.

I FORGOT TO TEXT CHIN-SUN!

Meh, it can wait till tomorrow. I thought.

I did my usual routine and headed to bed. Maybe I can visit Dre tomorrow.

I turned off the light, and my eyes slowly closed, making me fall into a deep slumber.

Hehehehe, I did it 🤪.
I tried to make it as good as possible, and hopefully, I succeeded that lol. The next chapter will be up tm, but I have no idea what time tho. My other book it wide open. If you have not checked, it is open to suggestions, so be free to put any.

See ya - your author ♡♡