Chapter 7- OH COME ON! pt.2

Y/n POV

Okay, let's head to English class. I thought.

I knocked on the door and supposedly the teacher opened the door.

"Okay, class today we have a new student.  Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher smiled.

I shook my head no cause I didn't feel like introducing myself.

Okay, then well you can take a seat next to Cheng. Cheng put your hand up so she can see who she is sitting next to. The teacher asked.

I looked over and my smile dropped but also I had a smirk because of what I did to him.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my seat.

"We meet again and I must say you are pretty good for a girl," Cheng smirked.

I rolled my eyes and focused on the board.

That was until he pulled my HAIR and whispered in my ear.

"Don't you dare ignore me because trust me you don't want to know what is going to happen to you if you ignore me and I will make u talk."  Cheng snarled.

"Let go of my hair!" I quietly shouted.

"What did you say"? Cheng questioned.

I just shrugged and that probably made him pissed.

°●•♤●◇♤●□○♧••■●□◇■♡☆¤♤•○●○○◇

After class, I went to the other class to get this over with and now it is lunch time which is my favorite part because I get to eat what my mom packed me and she always makes my favorite. ( what's your favorite food? )

I sat down and opened my lunchbox and I saw my favorite food and snack.

I started eating and I am a fast eater if you should know when I heard a bang.

"Come on dude"! Dre yelled.

"Sorry." Cheng sarcastically said.

Dre then shoved Cheng then Mrs. Po came in. 

"Mr. Parker stop it"! Mrs.Po said.

"He just slammed the tray over me!" Dre yelled.

"I accidentally ran into him and he just started yelling at me," Cheng explained

"Whatever he is saying he is lying"! Dre yelled.

"Mr. Parker go."

"Mr. Cheng go."

"I HATE THIS PLACE!" Dre yelled.

I looked at Cheng who had a smirk and I scoffed at him.

I packed up and left.

It was the end of school and it was time to head home which I was glad so I relax.

°•○●□■♤♥︎◆♣︎▪︎★¤□■●♥︎♥︎♠︎♠︎♥︎♥︎◆◆♣︎

"Mom I am home"!  I yelled.

She is probably at work again.

It took me probably an hour to do my homework and after I was done with that I headed to bed and wanted to make sure I woke up early for Mom to sign my field trip that we are going to.

Wonder what tomorrow will be like.

Hey, guys so here is the update, and obv  I tried 🫣

Hope you guys are having a good time. 👍🏼

See you in the next chapter ❤