Chapter 15- Just great

Y/n POV

Mr Han, Dre, and I went to the "place," Dre said, and honestly, I have never been here, but the karate is amazing, not just the karate. Their karate. All the kids did the same position, like their instructor is telling them, and it's incredible.

We went inside this class where the students were performing, and I recognized one of them but couldn't clearly see them.

That's when it came to me.
I could recognize 2 OF THEM.

It was 2 of Chengs boys fighting each other. Well, that is supposed to happen, so I'm not that surprised.

I guess one of them didn't finish fighting their opponent, and that is when there master told the boy to come to him.

I watched as the master stood in front of the boy, and he earned a hard slap.

The slap made me flinch only a bit, but not too much.

All the boys stood up, and one boy stood out to me and, guess who it was.. Cheng.

Oh, great, out of all the boys, it's Cheng. Of course, it had to be him. He started looking at me, and I just starred in full shock. I tried fixing my gaze of something else, but when I looked back, he was still looking at me.

"What are you looking at." The master asked.

"The girl and man were the ones who beat me." He said while pointing.

All eyes were on me, and Mr.Han which made me very uncomfortable but also very proud because how I supposedly "beat them and him."

"We are here to make peace." Mr. Han said.

"Let your little thing and girl mind themselves. " The master asked.

"One to one, no problem, but 6 to 2 too much to ask anyone." Mr. Han popped.

"I see.." The master murmured.

"Prepare match for the girl!" The master yelled.

Then Cheng stood up. I wasn't surprised that I had to beat him. I mean, I see how he fights and what kind of punches or kicks he uses, so.. I'm in.

"We are not here to fight,"

"It's okay, Mr. Han, I will fight." I said.

I started walking towards the area and bowed that the master then at Cheng. I quickly got into my stance and wasted no time. He dashed towards me, picking me up and lucky I brought my legs up and quickly brought him to the ground. Whole he was on the ground, I punched the side of his face, which got me the point.

Cheng groaned on pain, but I didn't care. All I did was prove myself, and that was all. I'm not better than everyone but  just to certain people.

"That was easy." I mumbled.

I bowed at the master and got off the platform.

I went back to Mr.Han and he whispered, " Good job." I smiled.

We were turning to leave, but the master walked after us and spoke.

"You attacked my students and disrespected my studio. " The master said.

"You're the one that asked to fight." I murmured.

"Why you little."

He stood his guard and went back to talking.

"Want to leave?  That's not going to be so easy!" He quietly yelled.

He then put his hand on Mr.Hans chest. "Master li.." Mr. Han quietly said while trying to take his arm off.

Mr. Han held on Dre's hand while Dre held my hand. I didn't mind, but it was weird, but not that weird.

"You and your kids came here now it's time for your other kid to fight." Master Li snarled.

"He will fight there." Mr. Han said

I guess he was talking about the Kung Fu tournament, and to be honestly I want to join that.

Master li then laughs while I felt a hand let go of me. "We accept your challenge."  Master li chuckled.

"Please instruct your boys to leave my boy alone while he trains." Mr. Han said.

I was about to say something when Master Li cut me off.

"ATTENTION." Master Li yelled.

"From now on, this thing is to be left alone... until the tournament understood, " Master Li instructed.

Then they all agreed.

"If your boy doesn't show up to the turnoment, then I will bring pain to him and you ." Master Li snarled.

After that, we started to walk out, and I looked at the master and he looked at me.

"Mr. Han, you can go. I will catch up." I smiled.

"Okay then." He responded.

I walked up to the master and tapped him. "What do you want, girl?" He questioned.

"I want to join." I stared.

"You can't join only boys can, and are you a boy..no." He admitted.

"Then I will pretend so I can beat you and your students." I laughed quietly.

"Fine, you can join." He stood.

"Alright then, may the best one win." I smiled.

"I can't guarantee that." He said seriously.

Hey guys, I finished this chapter ( finally), and my hands are tired yayyy.
How do u feel when you are going to a turnomebt disguised as a boy? Stay tuned 😉.

Okay, that's all for this chapter. See ya. I gotta teach my fish how to swim 🏊‍♀️ 😩.

Bye 👋🏻.

- Your author ♡