Chapter 14- The talk and the battle

Dre POV

I woke up, but I felt pain all over my body because of happened the previous day.I thought today would be different because today I am headed to Mr. Han, for to go to the karate place , maybe I can bring y/n with me.

I got dressed, put on a jacket, and grabbed my skateboard. I went next door to y/n's place and then rang the doorbell.

A woman supposedly y/n's mom answered it. "Oh, hi Dre, is it?" Y/n's mom questioned.

"Yea, that's me, uhm. I was wondering if I could bring y/n along with me?" I spoke. "Oh yea, sure, let me call her. I'm sure she is up." Y/n's mom chuckled.

"Y/N DRE IS HERE !" Y/n's mom yelled.

"OKAY, IM COMING !" Y/nYelled.

Y/n came not long after that and closed the door behind her panting.

"Sorry for the wait." Y/n answered.

"It's all cool." I laughed.

I have noticed that y/n is dressing boyish clothing. I mean, I'm not against it. I'm just noticing, so I asked her.

"Hey, y/n, I have noticed that you've been wearing boyish clothes. I-I mean I'm not against it or anything." I shuddered.

"Oh yea, I sometimes wear clothes that are fit to me like boyish clothes, and sometimes I just like wearing  girl clothes, you know." Y/n answered.

"Ohhh, okay, got it. I was just wondering." I chuckled.

"It's all cool, dude." Y/n lightly pushed me.

"So where adventure are we going today?" Y/n joked.

"We are going to see Mr Han because he is going to take us to the karate place for..I forgot."  I answered.

"Okay.." y/n murmured.

(5 minutes later)

"Mr. Han, we are here." I spoke.

Mr. Han popped out of nowhere, and to be honestly it scared me, but I don't think it scared y/n thought.

"Okay, let's go, then." Mr. Han hurried.

Sorry if it's a short chapter. I was just focusing on things and all that.  Hope you have a good day, night, or evening 😘. - Your author ♡