11.

"I think I love you."

Toms POV-

I sit down and scoot my chair in. I watch as she sits in front of me.
if this won’t get her to fall for me, I don’t know what will. This is my last resort.
She nervously grabbed the menu in front of her, surprisingly not saying a word.

Should i say something?

I glance down at my menu too, most of these words looked like big globs of letters.
I searched through the menu for any word i recognized, but couldn’t really find much.

“What are you getting?” I questioned, glancing up towards her.

She seemed as if she were deep in thought as she looked up at me “Oh i’m not sure” she mumbled.

Whe is she acting like this?

“I don’t know what to get so…i’ll probably get whatever you get” I said with a smile, she gave a small smile back before looking right back down at her menu. I frown and look back down.

"So.. whats this for..?" She says loud enough for only my to hear. I look up at her confused. "To apologize. I havent really gotten to know you.." She smirks and looks back down. I look around awkwardly.

"Whats your favorite color?" I ask. "Emerald Green. What about you?" She says smiling enthusiasticly. "Blue." I say still looking down at the menu trying to figure out what to get.

Anastasias POV-

I look up and see Tom looking down at the menu. "What do you like to do? Besides racing of course.." I say drinking some wine after. "I play electric guitar. You should let me show you when we get back to the house!" He says excited. I smile and nod.

Toms POV-

She nods. "Have you guys figured out what you wanted to eat yet?" The waiter says while looking at Anastasia smirking. I glare at him. "I would like the Chicken Alfredo Pasta." I say blankly. "Me too." Anastasia says while smiling at the waiter.

I give a fake smile at the waiter as he walks away. "What was that about?" I say jealously. Why am I jealous? Remember, Make her fall in love and then kick her to the curb.

-timeskip-

Toms POV-

We finish eating and start to talk about random things. I cant help to stare at her lips while shes talking. I love her curves, but whats more preferred is the way she articulates her words. I cant help but observe and stare. Shes so prefect. Shes everything I want in a girl.

I cant help but love her anymore. "Ready to go?" I say while standing up. She nods and stand up. We start to walk out of the restaurant until we get interrupted by my Waiter. "Hey! Do you think I can get your number?" He says while looking at Anastasia. She glances at me and smirks. "Sure!" she wrips a peice of paper from fhe receipt and grabs the pen out of his shirt.

She hands the piece of paper to him and winks. "Call me." She grabs my hand walk proceeds to walk out of the restaurant door. "I just wrote down random numbers Tom, dont get your head in a twist." She says while snickering. I smile letting out a little laugh.

Anastasias POV-

We get to the car and he opens the door for me. I get in the car and he shuts the door. Weird. I usually shut the door.

He makes his way to his side and gets in. He starts the car, puts his hand on my thigh, and looks at me. I make eye contact with him as he puts his face closer to mine. He smashes his lips into mine and I kiss back.

SMUT!!

Toms POV-

I smash my lips into hers. She kisses me back and smiles inbetween kisses. I place my hand closer to under her skirt. I listen to her trying to control her breath while kissing me. I start to kiss her neck. Leaving hickeys all over her neck and collar bone. Shes mine.

I start to move my fingers closer to her clit. Rubbing her over her panties slowly. I feel her breathing gets heavier. "T-tom.." She says.

I slide my fingers into her panties and start to rub her clit with 2 fingers. "Fuck.." She moans. She climbs to the back of the car and I follow. She waits for me to get comfortable and starts to unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants. I was hard as fuck. She sits facing me on my lap inserting me into her.

"Fuck Tom.. Oh my god.." She says while bouncing up and down . "Shit.." I whimper into her ear. She goes faster as I start to whimper even more. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god Tom!" She says while moaning loudly still bouncing up and down.

"Anastasia... fuck.. im about to cum.." I say while watching her. Shes so fucking hot. "Its okay baby.. cum in me.." She moans while I feel her hitting her high. But she keeps going making sure I cum too.

Anastasias POV-

"Fuck.." Tom says while I feel him release into my pussy. I try to catch my breath but feel Toms lips on mine. We makeout for a couple minutes. I get off of him and see beads of sweat on his forehead. I open the glove box and find napkins and wipe the sweat off of him.

He smiles and rests his head on my shoulder. I smile and place my hand on the back of his head.

"I love you." He says.

I