9.

"i mean i love her but... shes kind of an attention whore.."

Anastasias POV-

I make my way into the mall walking to the food court drying my tears. I find Maddie and sit down.  I can tell that she can  notice my red eyes and my rosy nose. "Are you okay?" Shes says in a worried tone. I nod and look away trying not to start crying.

Madisons POV-

"Are you okay?" I ask worried. Anastasia nods and looks away. I get up and hug her. "I got you some food.." I say trying to lighten the mood.

She chuckles lightly and grabs her Burger. She unwraps it and shoves it in her mouth. What happened? I think to myself. I look at her eating the last of the Burger.

I take the wrapper and throw it into the trash. I grab her hand and bring her to the bathroom. I grab a paper towel and turn on the bathroom faucet. I get the paper towel wet and clean the mascara running down her cheeks.

She looks down and starts to pick at ber nails. I sit on the counter and look at her. "What happened..? If you don't mind me asking.." She looked up at me. "I'll tell you while we are shopping." I nod and she grabs my hand and starts to walk out of the bathroom.

Anastasias POV-

We walk out of the bathroom and I walk over to H&M. We start shopping and I start to explain the whole thing.

Her eyes widened every 5 minutes. "Yeah I know.. crazy right?" I say giggling. "Bitch.. I say we make him jealous." She says with a sass. I look at her with excitement and nod.

"Well.. you have his card right?" She says blankly. "Yeah I do..?" I say confused. "Follow me." She says in a bossy friend tone. I follow her to the expensive section. She throws her hands up and smiles. "Here we are! Have fun. Let's do some real shopping." I smile and run to the clothes.

-timeskip-

After shopping I got an Uber to drive us home. We get home and I see Chanel and Bill on the couch cuddling. So cute. I smiled and waved at Madison to follow me.

We walk upstairs to my room and see it all decorated. I ignore it and place all of my shopping bags on my bed and start to take all of the clothes out of them. I see Madison still standing there confused on what to do. "Oh sorry.. go to Georgs room and go through your things and I'll meet you downstairs." She nods and walks out.

I finish going through, and putting away my new clothes. "What am I going to do tonght..?" I think to myself. Oh. My. God. "WE SHOULD GO OUT!!!" I yell on accident. I hear Gustav, Victoria, Bill, Chanel, Georg, and Madison come running to my room. "That is such a good idea!! Oh my god you are a genius Anastasia!! Everyone get ready!! We are going out!!" Bill says basically jumping up and down in excitement.

Everyone nods and starts to run off and get ready. I go into my bathroom and quickly jump into the shower only washing my body. I get out and dry my body off and throw on a very baggy t-shirt. I take my curling iron out, plug it in and wait for it to heat up.

I start to curl my hair. My hair looked so good tonight. I finish my hair and start to do my makeup. I put foundation and concealer on first for my base. I start to do my eyeshadow. Placing a light brown color for my base and a dark brown to smoke it out. I do a smokey black eyeliner and a black waterline. I put a pinky blush on and did my lips a nude color.

(not what Anastasia looks like just the makeup look)

I run to my closet and find a black dress with dangling bling on the front I got from the mall earlier today.

I grab some earrings that match the dress perfectly

I grab some earrings that match the dress perfectly. Along with a basic silver bracelet. I put the dress on along with the earrings, bracelet and black heels. I walk up to my body mirror that's on my door.

Damn.. I look hot as fuck.