"Draco, are you alright? Dior remarked as he approached Draco, who was staring in astonishment at Professor Moody.

"My dad will find out about this!"  Draco commented as he regarded Professor Moody.

"Is that a serious threat?" Professor Moody approached Draco, who was fleeing, and said

"Professor Moody!" Professor Moody chased after Draco, despite Dior's yells.

"Professor!" other professors yelled.

"I'm sure I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair!" The professor shouted.

 Dior attempted to follow his brother, but someone grabbed his wrist. 

Glaring at the person holding his wrist, he softened when he realized it was Cedric.

"Hi."  Cedric commented, Dior noticed how his ears got red and thought it was adorable.

"Do you need anything?" Dior ask Cedric.

"Sure, follow me, would you?" Cedric spoke as Draco let Cedric drag him.

"What with everyone dragging me?' As he was being led into the library.

"Thank you for giving me that drink or whatever it was; it makes me feel so much lighter!"  Cedric stated.

"My mother never had a problem teaching the best things!'' Cedric returned the embrace after Dior's comment, and a flash startled them both.

"Perfect for a new love story!'' As a woman approached them, she murmured, and Dior gave her a bewildered look.

"Who are you? ' Dior observes the lady who photographs a minor without their permission.

"Rita Skeeter, but you may call me Miss. Rita!'' Dior only gazed at the lady while she spoke.

"Miss. Rita, could you please not post that?''  When Cerdic ask, Rita shrugged.

"Maybe I'll need it later, but when I post this about a Slytherin dating a Hufflepuff, it's going to blow up," Miss. Rita spoke out, and Dior glared at her.

"You're lying, and we're not dating.'' Dior wanted to set her hair on fire.

"So they don't have to know; all they know is that the famous youngest Malfoy is dating Cedric Diggory, who is a Hufflepuff!'' Miss. Rita remarked with a smile.

"Bye, loved ones! ' Miss Rita said and she vanished into thin air.

"I should have told you about her; I'm so sorry!''  Looking at Dior, Cedric expressed concern's.

"It's okay; people like her don't get anywhere; karma will get her.'' Dior whispered.

"Also, if you want more of that drink, I'll send you some more.''  Draco said and Cedric smiled.

"I really wouldn't mind!'' Cedric said, and Draco grinned, knowing that he was doing this to save Cedric's life.