T ~ four - lazy day in

i woke to the blinding light streaming through the curtains as i peered down to see tom cuddled up to me with his head on my chest. i sigh and smile before running my hands over his dreads.

"tom" i whisper trying to wake him up

no response

"toommm" i say slightly louder

a grunt emerges from him as he shifts trying to get comfortable, obviously not enjoying being woken up.

"it's time to get up now my love" i say softly as he burrows his head further into my chest and gripsmy waist tighter.

"nein" he whispers in a hoarse voice before lifting his head up to look at me.

"come on tom it's already 11am there's not much left of the morning, plus it's a nice bright day i want to be able to enjoy some of it." i say with a chuckle. and with that he uses his arms to lift himself off me and climb backwards out of the bed. he stands up and rubs his eyes before i get up too and head over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

after a few minutes i start to wash my face. my cleanser and water foamed up on my skin, i close my eyes and begin to wash it off. suddenly a pair of arms wrap around me pull me tightly into a hug. blind from the soap i panic and try to open my eyes just to feel them sting and burn.

"fuck!" i yell trying to wipe my eyes.

"oh shit sorry y/n" tom laughs before proceeding to hug me from behind.

"tom get off me! my eyes sting" i push his grip off my arms giving me enough room to rinse my eyes completely.

i turn around while drying my face to see tom grinning. "that wasn't funny" i pout and roll my eyes at him before trying to walk out the bathroom. "where are you going?" he says while grabbing my hips and lifting me onto the sink.

"oh my- tom really? right now?" i mutter as he places his hands on my thighs.

"yes y/n right now" he sighs before pressing his lips to mine and stroking my thighs.

i kiss him back and put my arms around his neck.
god i can't get enough of this man.

"okay okay, i need to get dressed now sorry" i say breaking the kiss.

"why? but you have nothing to do today" he whines

"i actually do, me and bill are going to run a few errands here and there but i'll be back soon" i say getting off the counter

"just stay in with me y/n and go with bill tomorrow" he begs keeping hold of my waist

"i wish i could but i promised" i say in return

"please y/n, i don't think the things you have to do today are that important that you can't do then another time?" tom says

i think for a second before sighing.

"i guess i could just tell bill we'll do them another time, there is no rush" i suggest

tom nods his head before leaning in and pecking my lips. we both walk out of the bathroom and i pick up my phone to ring bill. he seemed fine with doing everything tomorrow, so i decided to get into something more comfy. i put on one of toms hoodies and shorts and fluffy socks (((not sexy socks like as taylor would wear🤪)))

me and tom head downstairs to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"what do you want to eat?" i ask looking in the cupboards

"you" he replies almost instantly as i look over to him with a frown and he starts to smirk.

"for gods sake tom" i laugh and carry on picking out of the cupboard. i hand him some snacks and order him into the living room. once we are in there he takes the remote and asks me what we should watch.

"movie or series?" he asks

"movie" i reply opening a bar of chocolate.

tom sits in the corner of the sofa with his feet up and i lay on him, snuggling into his side with a blanket over us. i take the remote from him and begin searching for something to watch.

"there's nothing" i say getting frustrated.

"come on let me look" he says taking back the remote.

"omg roadhouse! i love that movie please tom we have to watch it" i beg

"i don't know it looks pretty old" he says skeptically

"i mean we won't be doing much watching anyway, so why not?" he says smiling at the tv

i slapped his arms lightly and laughed.

he wasn't wrong.

<><><><>

about 45 minutes into the movie i feel tom getting bored. he starts to play with my hair and sigh every once in a while.

"tom" i say

"mhm" he whispers

"are you bored?" i ask

"no, no not at all, i just like the way you look that all"  be replies

i scoff and cuddle more into him. a minute passes before the silence is interrupted.

"y/n"

"yes"

"i love you"

"i love you too tom"

"your so hot"

"er, thanks tom so are you" i say hugging him again. another minute passes.

"y/n?"

"oh my god tom if you want me to suck your dick just say so" i blurt out, instantly regretting it

"i mean sure if that's what you want" he says smirking

i sigh before kissing him.

"i guess we will watch the rest of this movie another time" i say before climbing on top of him.

guys PLEASE tell me you understand the reference of the sexy socks😭

also roadhouse is such a good movie i recommend 🫶