🌙Chapter five🌙

Beginne am Anfang

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" Luna asked with a smile." Because I'm looking after you as you are my main priority in life right now. I can wait for relationships." Sam smiles at Luna." I've got to phone Billy. I'll be back in a minute." Sam says, kissing Luna's forehead. Sam phones Billy.

"Hi Billy, a new update for you. She had seen us phased like three weeks before she came here she saw me phase and the lads. She has seen an incident happening tonight at the Cullens. She is a very strong seer. I think we could do with her coming to a bonfire once Jake and this fourth wolf phase out." Sam tells him.

"I agree. She is a strong seer. I think her parents' death unlocked it unintentionally, so we do need to guide her and protect her because if the Cullens get a whiff of her gift, they make her be like them." Billy warns Sam.

"That will never happen. I'll die before I let anyone harm her," Sam says angrily." I know, go and be with her and have fun and relax, okay?" Billy says gently."I will, I got to get going, bye Billy." Sam says, calming down." Bye, Sam." Billy says, hanging up.

Luna was in the kitchen, and she was looking for something." Luna, what are you doing?" Sam asked." I want to cook food for you, Jared, Paul, Kim, and Paul girl." Luna says with a smile. Paul and Jared arrived with their girlfriends.

"Paul! Jared! Kim!" Luna squeals happily." Hey, monkey, what are you doing?" Paul says, picking Luna up." Cooking for us." Luna says with a smile, and she sees Rachel by Paul's side." Is that your girlfriend? "Luna asked with a bright smile.

Paul nods. "Rachel Black meet Luna Reigns." Paul introduces the two." You're Jake's sister!" Luna squeals happily." I am yes, You've met Jake then?" Rachel asked." Yeah, he's funny." Luna giggles." Hi Kim, Jared." Luna greets Jared and Kim. Paul lets her down, and she hugs both of them and carries on making food with Sam's help.

"I wonder if my wolf would like the bones?" Luna mutters quietly. Paul and Jared sniggered, and Sam glared at the two." Yeah, wolfie." Jared whispers and Sam leaned over the counter and slapped his head.

Luna giggled, "Silly Sam, don't be mean to Jared." Luna says with a smirk." That's my job." Luna winks and giggles at Jared's face." So mean, beastie." Jared pouts."I love you, Jared. I'll make some muffins for you if you forgive me?" Luna says with a grin."Yeah, go on then, beastie." Jared smiles at Luna.

Luna nods, and Sam and her cook for everyone. Charlie comes for Luna two hours later." Bye Sam, bye everyone see you soon." Luna says with a smile."Bye princess, I'll see you soon." Sam smiles. Charlie takes Luna home, just as Bella is about to head to Edward's for her birthday party

"Bye Bella See you later." Charlie says, picking Luna up from the car." Would Luna like to come with me? Edward wants to make up for his behaviour." Bella says with an evil glint in her eyes.

"No, I don't want to go." Luna answered sternly." Please? Alice wants to meet you properly?" Bella begs.

"I said no what part of no don't you get? Want to hear it in Spanish while I'm at it? Noh?!" Luna says with a frown.

"Bella she said no stop bothering and get going." Otherwise, you'll be late," Charlie says with a stern tone. Bella walks away but hangs around and waits for Luna to be alone.

Charlie heads upstairs whilst Luna is downstairs, and Bella grabs her but covers her mouth and drags her to the Cullen's." Get off me!!" Luna kicks off." I don't want to be here now. Let me go!" Luna screams.

Bella drags Luna into Cullen's home. Jasper frowns at Bella for bringing an imprint into a vampire home. Luna crossed her arms, feeling uncomfortable in being in the Cullens household.

Jasper made his way over to her, as did Emmet and Rosalie. Alice came prancing over to Luna." Hi Luna, I'm so glad you could come." She says with a smile."I was kidnapped to come here. I didn't want to come." Luna snaps." I know, but I'm glad you're here."Alice says, skipping away.

The birthday celebrations went on, and the fatal incident was about to happen. Luna made sure she was nowhere near anyone.

Bella cut her finger, and Luna saw Jasper's eyes change to black. Luna was surprised by this. Jasper went to move, Edward pushed Bella backwards, and Luna and both girls went crashing into the glass table.

"Ow!!" Luna cries out as a piece of glass is embedded into her side. Emmett got Jasper out with everyone's help.

Carlise went to Bellas and Luna's side." Get away from me!" Luna grits out." I don't want your help. This is all your fault!" Luna says with aggression.

"Luna, let me help." Carlise says gently." I said no, now phone Charlie and get me out of here now!" Luna demands. Carlise nodded and got Esme to phone Charlie.

Charlie came for Luna, and Sam came with him. Sam was not happy, and he lifted Luna and glared at the Cullens who backed right up." I am not going to let this go." Sam says with a clear threat.

"Sam, get me out of here." Luna says with a tearful expression." Let's get her to Sue she'll let her take care of her." Charlie suggested. Sam nods, and they go to Sue, who removes the glass and stitches her up.

"She'll be okay it won't scar. Luckily, she didn't have it embedded deep enough for me to need to surgically remove it." Sue tells both Sam and Charlie as she looks at a sleeping Luna.

"What was Bella thinking taking her?!" Sam asked, not happy." I don't know, but I'm having words with her when I see her. Sue, do you mind having Luna overnight as I have a situation to deal with?" Charlie asked.

"I'll look after her, Charlie." Sam says with a smile." Thanks, Sam, sorry again for having to disturb you." Charlie says with a grateful smile." It's not a problem. Honestly, Luna brightens up my life." Sam says with a small smile.

Charlie leaves to deal with Bella and the incident. Sam lifts Luna and holds her tightly." I'm sorry, princess, I should have been there. I will protect you from now on." Sam whispers.

"Sam?" Luna says tiredly." Yes, princess?" Sam says." I didn't see this coming why?" Luna asked ashamed.

"I didn't see Bella grabbing me or me getting hurt. Why didn't I see it coming?" Luna asked.

"I don't know sometimes the future isn't always clear. But I won't let anyone harm you further." Sam says hugging her gently.

Jared and Paul came to the Clearwater's home and helped Sam with Luna. Sam phased and went to the Cullens household leaving Luna with Paul and Jared. Sam ran to the treaty line and growled gaining all the Cullens' attention. He quickly phased back as they appeared.

"I will not allow any more interference with Luna Reigns she is not have anything to do with you leeches! You harmed her once and if you even attempt to talk to her this treaty will be null and void and I will tear you all apart understand me?!" Sam growls out.

"We apologize for Edward's and Bella's actions. We are leaving Forks due to the incident and I hope Luna is okay?" Carlise says politely." She'll live and good stay gone for good." Sam growls out.

"Sam, I apologise for my actions, I wouldn't have harmed her. I wished her no harm." Jasper says with sadness in his voice." I know you didn't they caused this not you." Sam says looking at Alice and Edward.

Sam phased into his wolf and left one firm warning." Luna is pack-protected don't cross us again." Sam thought angrily. He races home and phased back to human and gets inside to see Luna waiting for him.

"Sam, can we cuddle and watch a movie?" Luna asked tiredly." Yes, princess what movie?" Sam asked." Brave." Luna says with a smile. Sam smiles and puts the movie on and the pack all watches Brave with their alpha and Luna.

(*)
Chapter five is done ✔️ Luna got hurt and the Cullens have pissed Sam off royally. Bye Cullens for now. Embry and Jake phasing soon. Paul met his imprint❤️

Questions-
1. How was this chapter?
2. How cute is Luna with the pack?
3. Who is excited about her reactions to Sam and the boys being wolves?
4. Who is excited for The wolves to imprint on everyone?
5. Who is happy for Luna and Charlie to become a proper family?
6. Do we want more ?!