Birthday

It's been a little over a year since everything happened. It's been a bit chaotic.

However, now, it's Dominic and Toby's birthday. But, before we go over what happened, let's go over what everyone was wearing.

Dominic was wearing a short fluffy red and black dress with black tights, and a rose choker. He had his hair down with a black metal crown with a moon on it, placed on top of his head.

Toby had on a long poofy yellow dress with white tights, a yellow and orange wig that reached just below his shoulder. On the wig, he had a sunflower crown, and then on his neck he had black choker with a metal sun on it.

Elijah was wearing a black shirt with an overall with suns on it. They had a daisy flower crown that was made by Dominic.

Noah had on a pair of blue jean shorts, a light blue and white striped shirt, and a half moon half sun necklace.

Luna was wearing a simple white lace dress that went down to his knees and rose necklace and matching bracelet made by Dominic and Elijah.

Mason had a light blue short sleeved shirt and tan shorts paired with a leather bracelet made by Noah.

Mars was wearing a cropped blue long sleeved button up shirt and a pair of black shorts. They were also wearing a pair of planet earrings that they and Toby made.

William had on a gray shirt and matching shorts paired with his rings and bracelets that the twins made. Vincent was wearing the same thing but in black.

So far the day has been going great. The whole house was decorated in moons and suns. It had been the best birthday that the twins had gotten in years.

The last time they had a good one was their third birthday. Ma'am was gone for the day and they had just enough money to buy two cupcakes and two candles. Although it was small, it was the best day that they had had.

"So, how do you two like your party?" Luna asked the twins with a smile. The two looked up from the picture they were drawing together. It was a lion and a bunny. One blue and purple and the other pink and yellow. It was very well drawn.

"It's amazing. Thank you Luna." Toby replied with a big smile. Dominic just nodded with a slight smile. There weren't words that could describe how grateful he was for this all. Luna nodded with a smile, understanding Dominic's issue. He's had this issue for years so, when he would try to tell Luna, Mason, Elijah, Noah, anyone how he was feeling, he would have to write them down or he couldn't.

"I'm glad." Luna answered back before walking away.

An hour passed and there were two presents that had to be opened. All of the other ones could wait until late but these two had to be opened.

"Alright! Everyone to the living room!" Mars called out. Everyone walked into the living. Before Dominic went in he called over Midnight. Once everyone was there, Mars spoke once more. "Okay, Dominic, Toby, those two big boxes, I need you to open them. Dominic, yours is the green one, Toby yours is the orange one." The twins nodded and went over to their boxes, confused out of their minds as to why they were opening things now.

With a pull of a ribbon, the boxes were opened. The boy's jaws dropped. Dominic wanted to make more Digital art, stream, make an Etsy store for his Voodoo doll, and make music. Toby wanted to make an Etsy shop for his bracelets, crowns, small toys. In their boxes was everything they needed. Tears started to prick in the twins' eyes. They could never ask for this. This was more than what they could have asked for. The both of them kept saying thank you, over and over and over again. Words do not describe how thankful they were.

Everything was fine, happy, perfect even. But, nothing ever lasts forever.

William, Dominic, and Luna all felt off. Something wasn't right, but the three of them couldn't find out what was wrong until now.

A knock was heard at the door. Almost everyone was in the dining room which was right next to the front door.

"Me and Toby; we'll get it!" Dominic yelled as he dragged his brother to the door. With smiles, they opened the door. Nothing in the world could have prepared them for this. Their smiles dropped.

"I'm back."    

(That's a wrap! Oh my god, I have been writing this story for months. I hope you all liked it. Anyway, hope you have decent day. Bye my Demons, Devils, and Other Creatures.) 

(Edited on 8/23/23)