Emergency

(Most likely a short ass chapter. Nothing about the emergency room is nesiceraly(?) true.)

Part One

Two minutes later they arrive at the Emergency room. Mason quickly grabbed Dominic as Luna got Elijah and Noah from the back seat. As they all rushed into the emergency room.

By this point, Dominic has passed out from blood loss, Luna is on the verge of a panic attack, Mason is worried out of all hell, Elijah's nervous as to why everyone is rushing, and Noah is scared of the hospital. Amazing!

"Hi, can we see a doctor? As soon as possible? Please." Luna asks as he runs up to the little old lady at the desk. The lady looked up from her paperwork, she expected to just see someone at random like always, not two confused/worried people, one absolutely terrified, one holding a beaten up bloody person, and one said beaten up bloody person. However, the bloody being looked a bit familiar.

"Oh dear! Yes, right away!" The lady yelled as she paged someone. Apparently, what she paged said that it was urgent because not even seven seconds later there were at least three doctors, five nurses and a stretcher all ready to go. Quickly the doctors and nurses took away Dominic saying something about code something.

"He-hey! Where are you taking him?! Is he going to be okay?!" Luna screamed, rivers of tears streamed down his face as he tried to get over to Dominic.

"Sir, sir! You need to stay back." Two nurses yelled as they pushed Luna back and away from the stretcher. Within the blink of an eye, the nurses and doctors were gone as Luna was left there on his knees crying.

"Hey, I'm sure he will be okay. He's strong." Mason said calm-ish as he knelt down next to Luna and rubbed his back in a soothing manner. Luna looked up from the ground and into Mason's eyes. The eyes he fell in love with that were full of love and care, now replaced with sorrow, hope, and a glint of pity. Noah and Elijah came over and sat down next to Luna shortly after Mason walked up.

"Is 'minic going to be okay?" Elijah asked softly as he hugged Luna's arm.

"I don't know, baby. I don't know." Luna replied, kissing the top of Elijah's head, as a few stray tears fell from his eyes.

『W』『E』 『G』『E』『T』 『H』『I』『M』 『B』『A』『C』『K』Part two

It's been almost three hours since anyone has last seen Dominic. Luna is losing it, though, he stopped crying a while back. Truth be told, Luna was having an anxiety attack. Millions, on top of millions of thoughts running through his head.

Luna hadn't known Dominic too long but he still felt like it was his job to take care of the boy. He wanted to keep the scars from happening. Wanted to keep the bruises from happening. Wanted to make him feel safe and home.

During Luna's mental ranting, a doctor walked up to him and Mason while Elijah and Noah sat on the floor next to Mason.

"Yes?" Mason asked, standing up after he tapped Luna's shoulder to get his attention.

"Um, your friend....she uh, she has two broken ribs and one bruised rib. Along with severe damage to both legs both old and new, multiple large cuts, cuts that have been taken care of poorly, a decent amount of damage done to her head, and a quite large cut on her side that appears to be re-opened." The doctor explained after Luna stood up. Mason nodded his head as Luna played with his hands muttering quietly to himself.

"How long will it be until we can see him?" Mason asked, grabbing Luna's hands to keep him from hurting himself subconsciously. The doctor cleared his throat before speaking again.

"You may see him or her now. She or he is in room 313." The doctor replied with a soft smile on his face. Mason nodded quickly saying a soft 'Thank you' before he and Luna picked up Noah and Elijah.