A careful shopping day Part 1

(Hope you all enjoy. I'm slowly running out of ideas to get to the end of this story but I'll get there at some point.)

Dominic is now sitting on the couch with a towel wrapped snugly around his body. The sun showed through the window, causing there to be a shadow. The wet boy's shadow shook as he swayed on the couch.

He was cold to say the least; the swaying was from being dehydrated and hungry. Mason was in the other room looking for clothes for Dominic.

Mason came up with an outfit. He hoped the mentally smaller boy liked it.

"Alright, here we go. I'll keep my eyes closed for some part but it might still hurt. Because of your bandages. Okay?" Mason asked the boy as he walked into the room. The shaking boy nodded and looked down. Why was he being so nice? Dominic hadn't earned it.

With his eyes closed, Mason put a star diaper onto the younger boy. He was then able to open his eyes. The bandages had been cleaned and fixed after the bath he gave the boy. So the youngers chest was covered. The younger wished that it was a bit flatter but the bandages could only do so much. You could still see that his chest was a bit more developed.

Next, he put on a baby blue onesie that had a white trimming. He snapped the clasps and turned to get the matching shorts he grabbed for the boy. The latter could tell that the younger one didn't really like to have just one thing covering his legs. From what he could guess was that it was from the scars he had on them.

"Alright Lovie, would you like thigh highs or no?" Mason asked the boy, he shook his head and then pointed to his hair. Mason titled his head. What does that mean? "Lovie, what does that mean?" He questioned. The younger boy then made a bushing-like movement. 'Oh, he wants me to do his hair!' Mason nodded and left the room to grab a brush.

A few moments later he came back with a brush and a multi-blue headband. Mason sat Dominic down on his lap and carefully brushed the boy's hair. Afterwards, he put the headband on the boy's head but left a bit of his hair covering his eye.

"Topo?" Dominic asked. (Translation: Mouse, pronounced: Toe-po) Mason tilted his head. 'What language is that? And what does that mean?'

"Yes Dominic?" He asked back. Still baffled by what the boy called the moments prier.

"Where box I got house?" The younger boy asked. (Where is the box I got from my house?)

"I'll go get it." Mason replied, standing up and placing Dominic down on the couch. It was now rounding six in the morning so Luna should be waking up soon. Whether he fought or not, Luna always woke up at six.

Mason left for a moment to grab the box and left Dominic alone with his thoughts.

'Why did I call him that?! I shouldn't have done that! What if he doesn't like it? What if he thinks it's weird? What if-' He thoughts got cut off by Mason walking back into the room.

"Here you go lovie." Mason says as he hands the box to the eager little boy on the couch. Dominic grabs the box quickly, muttering a quick 'grazie'(Translation: Thank you) under his breath before ripping the top open. He quickly grabbed the purple heart necklace, slipping it over his head, then grabbing the red and blue bracelet and slipping that one on also. He then grabbed the two blankets, wrapped the one his mama made him around his body, then he held the other on in his right hand with the bunny he grabbed a few moments ago.

"Comfy?" Mason asked the boy, smirking a bit. The bundled up boy nodded and then carefully laid down. He wasn't careful enough. The pain hurt so bad he started crying again.

Mason was startled. The boy in front of him was perfectly fine a few moments ago! What the hell happened?! Panicked, Mason tried looking for something that would help the crying boy calm down.