Him and home

(This is a mix of two chapter ideas because I need to try and finish this story and turn it in for my ELA (English Language Arts) final on 1/6/23)

Luna and Mason looked up and over at the door when they heard it open. They were met with a about 5'5", purple shoulder blade length hair, with green and blue eyes, wearing a cropped long sleeved collared gray shirt with green and orange stripes a crossed the chest, light blue jeans, and purple and sunflower converse's, being. Next to that being is another. Around 6'7", shaggy black hair, wearing black skinny jeans, a baggy black shirt with a white scratchy demon on the back, and blue Converse, they also had more of a muscular build to them.

"Hello, and who might you guys be?" Luna asked, taking his arms away from his partner's neck and placing them by his sides. Mason did the same thing as he turned to look at the beings.

"I'm William and this is my husband. I believe one of you is Luna? You had called me talking about my son." The purple-nette spoked up, taking the hand of their husband, as they looked around the room before their eyes landed upon Dominic. "I-is that him?" William asked out stuttering with his words. Luna nodded his head as William rushed to the sleeping boy's side.

"Thank you for calling us, but may I ask who are you all?" The black haired being asked as they look around the room before landing on the two in front of them. Luna smiled softly at the being in front of him. While on the other hand Mason was looking at William and Dominic still not feeling fully okay with the random being near the boy.

"My name's Luna, next to me is my partner Mason, and the two on the chairs are our Little's Elijah and Noah. And what might your name be?" Luna explained and asked politely looking at the being in front of him. The being smiled slightly before looking over at William and Dominic. Dropping the smile they looked back at Luna and Mason.

"My name's Vincent Lyons. If it's not rude to ask may I know your guys' last names?" Vincent asked, putting his hands in his pockets. William had his head down on the bed and his hand holding Dominic's. Both Elijah and Noah are still sleeping in the chair right next to Dominic's bed.

"Mine's Carter, Mason's is Gray, Noah's is Raven, and Elijah's is West. If it is okay, may me and Mason ask you and William some questions about Dominic?" Luna asked, pulling up a chair and sitting down. Vincent nodded and tapped William's shoulder, then pulled himself a chair. William sat up and looked around the room, still holding onto Dominic's hand.

"What would you like to know?" Vincent asked. Luna straightened himself and tapped Mason's arm to get his attention. Mason looked over and stared at the two adults in front of him, still suspicious of the whole thing.

"Who is this 'Ma'am' person? What are all of his mental and medical issues? Has he always been abused? Who is his mother? Who is 'Karma'? Does he have any siblings? Who is Toby? How old were you when you had him? Why weren't you with him this whole time? Are you okay with us adopting him?" Mason said all at the same time, shocking Vincent and William along with Luna. Luna never thought that Mason was going to speak up with William and Vincent there. However, the question that caught the brunette's attention the most was 'are you okay with us adopting him?', I mean they had talked about it but had never said that they would.

"Ma'am is Clara, it's what he was forced to call her. He has ADHD, OCD, ADD, Tourette's, possible Bipolar disorder but defiantly major mood swings, he used to have Asthma till he was about three four-ish, he has Eczema, gut issues but not severe, he has bad knees due to damaging them when he was about eleven along with back problems, he is also very crack-able due to being a very stiff baby. Yes he has always been abused, starting at the age of two to four years old by Clara. Clara is his mother. Karma is his birth name, the one that is on his birth certificate. He does have a sibling. Toby is his twin brother. I was fourteen when he was born, Vincent was fifteen, and Clara was seventeen. It is not my choice, it is his, but I would be fine with it from seeing your true colors and the care for him. However, you do something to him there will be issues." William explained as he looked at the brunette and blonde in front of him. Vincent was a bit taken back. William had answered so perfectly with only hearing the questions once. But then again, William was more of a mother to the twins then Clara was.