Fighter #12 - Jigglypuff

- Jigglypuff is a sassy little creature. She's a big diva who isn't afraid to speak her mind.

- Her most prized possession is a pair of pink star-shaped sunglasses. She never wears them out on the battlefield because she doesn't want them to get broken.

- She doesn't know what it's like to have a nightmare because she's never had one in her life. Her dreams are always super nice and fun.

- Anyone who upsets Jigglypuff will be slapped into next week. She might look sweet and adorable, but she's not afraid to throw hands if the fancy strikes her.

- If a fighter is having trouble sleeping, she'll sing them a soothing lullaby.

- Pufferfish are Jigglypuff's favorite animals. They remind her of herself—puffy and cute, but also strong and quick to defend themselves. She has a tank with three of them in her room.

- Forget props on April Fools' Day—Jigglypuff can prank people using her voice alone. When someone sits down, she'll make a quick whoopie cushion noise and run away. At this point, the fighters know that it's just her messing with them.

- Thanks to Ken, Jigglypuff is a HUGE fan of Powerpuff Girls and has tons of merch from the franchise. Even her pufferfish are named after them—Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup.

- She is always the first to sing on karaoke night. Once she has the microphone, you'd have to literally pry it from her hands or else you won't get a turn. Jigglypuff never gets tired of singing and could perform all night if given the opportunity.

- She is her own number one fan.

- On the subject of fans, she makes for a great cheerleader.

- She's a major contributor to the party planning committee, which consists of all of the princesses, Palutena, Marth, Lucina, Sora, Kirby, and herself.

- When Peach first heard that Jigglypuff evolved with the power of the moon, she took it very literally and wouldn't let her go outside at night. Red eventually picked up on it and explained to Peach that Jigglypuff only evolves when given a Moon Stone, not when exposed to the moon itself.

- Speaking of which, Jigglypuff loves roaming around outside at night. Every evening, she'll go out and sing to the moon, gracing the ears of anyone nearby with a peaceful serenade. Even back when Peach was adamant about her staying inside, she still found a way to sneak out. Nobody tells her what to do (unless she trusts their judgment).

- She's the type to punch the air in her sleep.

- Jigglypuff loves falling asleep on people. She finds their presence comforting and having them there makes her feel extra safe.

- She's proud to be part of the original twelve. Since they've been with her the longest, Jigglypuff has formed strong bonds with every single one of them. She grew particularly close to Samus, as she was the only other girl in the group.

- Some of her accessories are actually gifts from the original twelve. The sun hat was from Mario, the bow was from Samus, and the flower was from Ness.

- Due to her bubbly and upbeat personality, she appears to be very energetic. However, Jigglypuff actually tires out pretty easily and needs at least two naps a day.

- She is a master at using the curler. If you want curls done, Jigglypuff's the girl to ask.

- Tropical vacations are her absolute favorite. To her, nothing beats the warmth of the sun on her body as she relaxes on the beach, listening to the waves crash along the shore. She and Incineroar are trying to convince the roster to go on a trip to Alola.

- Leaf is her real trainer, but whenever Jigglypuff returned to Smash Mansion, Red was in charge of taking care of her. It wasn't until only recently that Leaf decided to tag along for some reason.

- On nice days, she enjoys going outside and catching butterflies with Villager.

- She has tons of slumber parties with Samus. Usually, they start out with Jigglypuff busting into Samus' room while she's trying to relax. Initially, Samus will tell her to leave so she can unwind, but one look at those big round eyes and she can't help but smile and cave in.

- Jigglypuff LOVES ribbons and bows. Samus gets her a new one for her birthday every year.

- Jigglypuff always has a first-aid kit on hand for when fighters receive injuries. She's an amazing caregiver and will try her best to cheer up whoever she's treating.

- She's the type to always pick "Dare" in a game of Truth or Dare. She has nothing to hide; she just enjoys a good challenge.

- She and Kirby have this game where they copy each other for the whole day and the first one to stop loses. The loser then has to buy the winner ten bags of their favorite snack. If Jigglypuff loses, this is an easy task; Kirby isn't picky and loves pretty much any food you give him. If Kirby loses, however, it's a different story. Jigglypuff refuses to have anything aside from those apple gummy rings which, for whatever reason, are super difficult to find in the Light Realm.

- She and Leaf like to go fruit picking together. When they get back to the mansion, they'll bake pies, pastries, or any other fruit-related dessert using their fresh pickings. Sometimes Kirby will tag along too.

- Jigglypuff is currently teaching Toon Link how to flirt with girls. He insists that he doesn't have his eye on anyone, but she doesn't believe him in the slightest. She's dedicated herself to finding out his mystery crush and becoming his wingwoman.

- She sang opera once and made a single tear fall down Ganondorf's cheek. No one saw except for Jigglypuff herself, and surprisingly, she hasn't said a word about it.

- She loves giving and receiving head pats. They're her primary form of affection.

- If something doesn't go her way, her first instinct is to pout. For some fighters, it's too adorable to ignore and they end up just giving her what she wants. For others, Jigglypuff has to resort to more devious methods of getting their attention.

- She and Kirby frequently go for rides on the Warp Star together.

- Her favorite song from the Smash soundtrack is Pokemon Center. It's upbeat, fun, and reminds her of her travels with Red and Leaf.