The Festival (Hikaru x Reader)

[Edited February 9, 2019]

You and Hikaru have been friends ever since you two were young. Your families were close to each other so, you two got to spend a lot of time with each other.

Your POV

You were on your way to class including your best friends; Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi. Once in the class, waiting for your teacher to come in and teach, you talk to Hikaru. Of course you two talk everyday and almost all day. But, Hikaru said something interesting...
"Today is the Spring Festival!"
My eyes light up, "O-Oh yea! It is today, huh?"
"So do you.. maybe want to go with me to the Spring festival?" Hikaru's gaze is now toward the side of him, he was shy?
"Of course Hikaru!" I say in excitement.

You saw a little blush form on his face and it made you smile, then you softly pinch his cheek and giggles a bit. "Someone's blushing~~" The ginger peeks up and rolls his eyes. "Am not!"

Time Skip to the Festival

Once Hikaru and yourself get to the festival, you two were having the time of your life!
After hours they had an announcement about having fireworks soon, which stopped you and Hikaru. He chuckles and holds your hand softly, leading you to the cherry blossom gardens. Once you saw them your eyes shimmered. "The cherry blossoms look so beautiful!"
Then Hikaru smiles and softly says. "But not as beauiful as you."

You widens your eyes and then they kinda soften from realizing what he said, you turn and look at him. Hikaru has a nice smile across his face, then he slowly took your hands and looks you in the eyes.
"Since we were kids, I always loved spending time around you and I never wanted us to leave each others side. To me, you are the most stunning girl on this whole planet.. No one can say other wise. You're so kind and sweet, you're full of love and support and I love those aspects of you so much.. (Y/N) will you be mine?" He was blushing a bit, but after he said that you kiss him softly. Hikaru was taken back by the kiss, but he kisses back quickly.

You pull away softly to look him in the eyes, he looks in your eyes and then grins.
After that day, you two were in love with each other and nothing would get in the way.

~~~~
Hey guys so i hope you liked the oneshot and comment for what i should next, until next time little marshmellows *gives all of you marshmellows*
~Fun

[Edit] Ew, my writing sucked ass when I was in Middle school. PLUS I WAS SO CRINGYYYY EWWW. I'm sorry.
Like-
Super sorry.
Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this a bit more since I fixed it and peace out my dudes and dudettes. ❤️