bloodmoons urges

I had a dream of this last night and decided it would be fun to make a short story out of ENJOY

•                                 •                                  •

bloodmoon was walking down the streets looking for prey. he got a strong urge for blood again so here he was, searching for anyone unfortunate enough to be out.

finally he heard what sounded like crying coming from an allyway. bloodmoon smirks psychoticly and walks into the allyway.

he saw a child setting on the floor covering their face. "what is wrong child?" bloodmoon asks

the child looks up at bloodmoon and was surprised by his appearance but answered anyways. "s-some bu-bullies where making fun of my face" the child says while pointing at the stitches surrounding a part of their face.

bloodmoon nodded while pretending to think "I have an idea that will help!" bloodmoon says, his smile widening.

"you do?" the childs asks, surprised.

bloodmoon then grabbed onto the childs face and reached over to where the stitches where

bloodmoon then started to push his sharp fingers into their face until blood started to drip from it. "th-that hurts!" the child winned and attempts to get bloodmoons hand off them.

bloodmoon chuckles "you think that hurts? what about this" bloodmoon says as he starts to pull appart the stitches.

the child screams as part of their face gets ripped off. bloodmoon is now covered in blood as he continues to tear off their face until the child goes limp.

bloodmoon looks down at the body. part of its skull was showing as blood was pooling from the unrecognizable face of the child. bloodmoon then starts to eat the childs limbs until there was nothing left.

(just a short story about a childs face getting ripped off by bloodmoon because why not)