lunar gets revenge

request by: rose-sally

•                                 •                                  •

eclipse grunted in pain as he attempted to rub his head only to find out that he cant move him arms.

eclipse looks around seeing that he seems to be tied up in a dark room. eclipse starts to struggle and tries to get out of whatever was holding him down.

suddenly a door behind him creeks open as light seeps into the room but leaves as the door closes. eclipse attempts to question whoever was behind him but it gets muffled by a rag.

lunar chuckles from behind eclipse as he slowly walks into eclipse's view.

"lets play a game why dont we? I rip you limb from limb and you.. well you just get to sit there and watch it happen." lunar says as he walks to the other side of the room and pulls something out of a drawer.

"doesn't that sound fun?" lunar says as he faces eclipse. eclipse's eyes widen as he stairs at lunar in fear.

lunar holds a axe as he walks over to eclipse with a crazed smile.

eclipse attempts to back away but is stopped as his arm is roughly grabed. lunar brings the axe down on the sun animatronics arm. eclipse lets out a muffled scream as his arm is detached.

oil gets splattered across lunars face but he doesn't seem to notice and just takes the axe out of eclipse's shoulder.

with eclipse no longer being held down by rope, he attempts to grab the axe from lunar. lunar quickly stops him and bends his arm back until there is a cracking sound.

eclipse attempts to pull away only for his remaining arm to be fully ripped out by lunar.

by now they were both covered in oil and eclipse even started crying oil from the pain. eclipse kicks lunar but instead lunar just grabs his leg.

lunar quickly rips out eclipse's leg of and tosses it aside eclipse struggles from the pain, having almost all of his limbs ripped out.

lunar starts to laugh psychoticly as he looks down at the dismantled animatronic. he then grabs something from off the wall.

eclipse didn't notice as he was to focused on trying to stay conscious, that was until he felt a burning pain in his chest.

the last thing that eclipse sees is the grinning face of his killer as his vision fades to black.