"You're burning. Let me take you to infirmary." The boy says but in his mind there was something totally different thought from what his mouth uttered.

"N-No, it's nothing serious." Jungkook protested but his weak body couldn't fight with the much stronger boy who managed to stand him on his legs, placing his hand over shoulder as the boy snaked his tight grip around his waist.

"Minhyuk, please I'm te-telling you it's nothing serious." Jungkook says but that didn't stop the boy named Minhyuk dragging him out of the classroom. Totally not giving a bit care about his wallet, the only reason he came here for.

Jungkook tried his best to stop him but his strength couldn't do any difference, his head was already spinning, he could feel his temperature was increasing rapidly. He could feel his whole body giving up slowly but surely. But he didn't want to go to infirmary. He can't let his parents know about it. They will ask him how did he get fever and all, Jungkook is afraid he can't make up a good excuse for them.

Jungkook's vision was slowly getting blurry, he was just being able to keep standing because of the tight grip around his waist, if Minhyuk wasn't holding he would have fallen on the ground long ago.

"Where do you think you're taking him!" A familiar loud voice could be hear by the both boy, Jungkook's blurry vision couldn't even clearly see the man who was standing in front of him.

Taehyung who was standing there with his furious eyes, his anger grew even more after seeing Jungkook being hold by Minhyuk like this. He was fighting with his inner demon who was dying to cut that hand off from that boy's body.

Minhyuk cursed internally after seeing Taehyung, why the fuck he had to show up right now? He didn't like Taehyung since the beginning and now he was getting on his nerves even more. He really need to do something about this man.

While he was busy thinking all of these things Taehyung rushed to them and pushed him off Jungkook which made to stumble back, almost falling on the ground. He was about to curse at Taehyung but hold himself back.

Jungkook's hands made their way to clutch onto Taehyung's blazer with a weak grip, whole body trembling from cold by now, chapped parted lips taking slow breathes, cheek brushed against the hard chest of the man who was holding him still by his waist.

Taehyung's whole attention was inverted into something else when he could feel the heat against his hand as the boy was only wearing a thin shirt. His hand immediately went to touch his forehead, which made him realize his temperature was obviously above 39.5°C.

(A/n: it's a 103° F)

Now he understands why Jungkook did that in the morning, the boy must have got a little bit of fever by then. Taehyung couldn't help but start blaming himself for this. He should have given him medicine yesterday, the boy was in rain for a long also in wer dress. It's obvious for anyone to understand that he can get fever.

Just because of his stupidity, Jungkook was now in this state.

Seeing the reaction of Taehyung, Minhyuk speaks up.

"He's burning from fever that's why I was about to take him to infirmary." Minhyuk says to clear up himself but Taehyung didn't give a damn about what he was talking. His eyes were glued to the boy and his mind was also occupied with thoughts only about Jungkook, nothing else.

Taehyung bends down a bit to pick up the boy who pushed on his chest with the little strength he had, it was like a touch of feather and yet Taehyung got alerted. He must been going crazy for noticing every little actions of Jungkook.

"T-They w-will see.." Jungkook whispers under his breath, it was hard for Taehyung to understand what he was saying but Taehyung somehow had a guess of what the boy wanted to mean.

Holding the boy still with his one hand, Taehyung starts taking off his blazer, shifting the hand he quickly managed to take off the blazer and wrapped it around the boy, hiding his head under it, making very sure no one gets to see even a little bit of Jungkook's face.

Being very careful, Taehyung bends down and picks up the boy in bridal style who had his trembling hands clutching onto his shirt with a weak grip, head resting against the chest where he could feel the fastened heart beat, his upper body was securely hidden under the blazer of Taehyung's.

Taehyung walked as fast he could but still was careful not to hurt the boy by walking fast. Everyone was having their whole attention at him, chattering about who he was carrying but Taehyung couldn't give a little bit of fuck about it.

In his world he only have himself and this boy, how can he even manage himself to care even a little about others?

Soon Taehyung was in the parking lot, roaming his eyes around the place he soon spotted his car which was being parked at the corner. He immediately walked towards his car but now was the real problem, he need to take the car keys out from his pant's pocket but his both hands were busy holding Jungkook.

Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"Jungkook, can you stand for a moment? I need to take out the car keys." Taehyung says as he heard the boy saying yes in a low voice.

Carefully putting the boy down, Taehyung hold him tightly by his waist as the boy rested his head on his bicep, hands don't have any strength left to hold onto something.

Without wasting any time Taehyung quickly takes out the car keys and unlocked the doors, bending down a bit he opened the front door of the car and helped the boy to settle himself on the seat. Taehyung placed the blazer on his body, trying to keep the boy warm as he could see Jungkook's whole body was trembling from cold.

Closing the door, Taehyung quickly gets into the car and starts the engine, leaving a glance at the boy who had his both eyes closed.

"Hang on for a moment, Jungkook. We will be home soon." And with that Taehyung drove off, totally forgetting he has three classes after the lunch time and he didn't even inform anyone about his leaving.

I love them too much:((((

Anygays wish me luck I have exam tmr😞

And guess who's spoiling yall with updates again🤩 yes it's me, yall should love me more now😏😏😏