"Why you in pajamas?" He asked "Ik going back to sleep and nice knowing these aren't pajamas" I said leaving him where he was standing.

When I found the guest bedroom I sat the bag down and climbed in the bed. "MONAY!" I heard my name being yelled riGht when I was finna start dozing off.

I huffed and got up when he yelled my name again. I got toto the bottom of the stairs and he was dressed in a Versace shirt black tru's and black Versace shoes with gold accessories and I mention it was about 20 bighead surrounding him.

I wiped my eyes and looked up and them staring at me or my body. "If you didn't want anything I could go back to sleep" I said rolling my eyes.

"Lets talk" he said grabbing me but I eased out of his grip "remember what I said yesterday I want dinner to be ready tomborrow nIGht cause that's when I'm coming back. I want everything scrubbed not rubbed but scrub the shit so that it's shiny and buy me some roses tomorrow set the tAble for two I'm having a date tomorrow imma text you the food I want cooked and you are also going to be my waiter" he said I looked at him like medusa just grew his snakes in his head.

"Do I lo-" I started but he cut me off "5,000 more" he said then walked off.

I groaned "I'm not even sleepy no more" I said but he walked out the house followed by his ugly ass crew.

Talecia

"Bingo" I mumbled as I watched Trap girlfriend walk out of pay less with a new mk bag fake ass shit but just stole all that money.

I started the engine and rode 2 cars behind her following her to a secluded area where a mansion was.

I watched her fingers carefully out of binoculars as she typed the password in but somebody had to let her in I smacked my teeth putting on my black roshes black hoodie and ski mask.

I took everything that jingle off my body except for that heat and jogged up to the gate ducking in one of the trees. I moved every time the camera would face a different direction till I jumped over the gate. I kept my body close to the building till I got to the electricity box and cut the camera chord. I wouldn't cut the power cause it's obvious somebody trying to kill your ads in the daytime.

I walked opened the sliding door and seen 2 men sitting on the sofa. I took out my glock with my silencer on it and fired two shots into their head.

"BABY" I heard miss take trap money say I followed her voice then snook behind her covering her mouth "Hey botch did you miss me?" I asked her heart beat sped up "don't tell me you scared take me to the money and the drugs" I said she panicked but led me too the safe "open" I said smacking her upside the head cause she was acting slow.

She opened the safe and I grabbed all the bags and emptied 2 bullets in her head. I walked back out the sliding door and seen the man who I guess was watching the camera fixing the box I shook my head he should've stayed his black ass in the room leave no witnesses.

I shot the rest of the clip in his head then left out that bitch. I'm a be a paid mother fucker today.

Monay

I sat the table and rolled my eyes as I had to dress in all white I would do the opposite and dress in all black with a block in my titties with some loud ads bubble.gum.

I sat and thought "Hell yeah" I mumbled going to my room taking a shower oiling my body putting on lace panties and bra and slid on my white outfit he got me imma change when she get here.

I heard the front door close and keys jingle so I knew it was him and his little date. I put my hair into a bun and put my pearls in and my white flats and practiced a smile but end up laughing.

I walked down the stairs smiling still greeting them "greetings you too I hope you enjoy your date I will be back in a few to bring you more champagne." I said smiling hard Eric looked surprised but I died in the inside because he about to be mad ass shit but yolo plus the girl ghetto as hell and her weave stiff he prolly just tryna hit I hope he not settling for.that.

I spoke off up the stairs and oiled my body some more putting out some black booty shorts black tank top that makes my titties push out. I stuck the gun on the side of my chest and put on some red lipstick, black red bottom heels and I did my makeup. I snapped a picture and put it on instagram.

I walked back down stairs throwing the gum in my mouth and chewing hard. I walked up to them and Eric looked mad as fuck "Yaww reddy fo yo champagne?" I asked looking at they mad faces "shii okay" I said pouring into their glasses.

"Monay go take that shit off and don't come.back down here" Eric growled I looked at him "WHET ? shidd okay I thought yaw wah hungray but fine" I said twisting hard walking off.

I laughed when I got up stairs I mean laughed hard. I took.the clothes off and put on some yoga pants and a tank top wiping off the lipstick and makeup then laid in the bed scrolling intagram.

I heard the front door shut but it didn't fase me I just kept scrolling.
"SO YOU THINK WHAT YHE FUCK YOU JUST DID WAS FUNNY!" He yelled