'' Move!'' he doesn't move.

Lincoln goes to make a move towards me but Talon simply gives him a look.

''Move out of my way, now'' I say strongly getting sick of being kept here.

I can see from the corner of my eye Lincoln looking at Talon in anticipation. Talon does a small nod then moves aside. I still keep my knife raise as I move around him, I stay facing them and continue walking backwards to the opening of the cave.

When I am further enough away I quickly turn and run out of the cave and am hit by light of the early afternoon.

''Well there goes half of my day,'' I mutter.

I once again start navigating my way back to camp though I make the option of going through more dense woods because it provides more covering. That way if those grounders are still about there is less chance that they will actually see me.

******

By the time I reach camp it's just getting dark.I try to look for the girl and can't see her, though I can't see Murphy either. I look around for a moment longer then walk up to the next person I was looking for.Bellamy looks down at me then back to the fire he was standing in front of.

''Where is she?'' I ask even though I'm pretty sure I already know.

He swallowed '' Dead''

I wait a moment and look once more for Murphy but couldn't find him '' Murphy?''

'' Banished''I let out a small laugh.

''Did you know''

I answer straight away knowing what he's referring too, ''Yes''

'' Why didn't you say anything'' he looks at me but I continue to look at the fire.

''Why should I''I shrug

He seems to get angry and fully turns to me,'' You could have gave us a heads up, if you said something she would still be alive''

I look at him,'' Yes and you would still have Murphy here''

He seems t think for a moment.

I fully turn to him '' You really think Charlotte would make it down here, if she's willing to kill someone just because of a nightmare you really think she could survive here. Think of it this way Charlottes now in a better place and you got rid of someone we can't trust''

He stares at me for a good few minutes then looks at the fire accepting defeat. We both stand there for awhile until he eventually walks away leaving me to my thoughts. I continue to stare into the flames just watching the simple flickers. I look around and see how everyone is still up and roaming about I then look up at the sky and stare at the stars.

I then notice something.

Something that I first thought was a star.

That's not a star.

I now watch the small ship fall from the sky.

This can't be happening. I don't want them down here. There's no doubt in my mind that once they get down here they'll definitely try to kill me. When it starts to get closer I notice how small it is and it defiantly couldn't hold a lot of people, maybe it just full of supplies.

People around me look up at the sky now noticing it as it makes a noise as it falls.

''Bellamy get out here'' I hear Octavia yell.