You didn't expect him to react this violently, but then again. It was the first time he had seen anyone trying to bully you, so naturally his big brother instincts kicked in.

"Hah, like hell I wanna be here, you police fucker!" Oh, great! He's definitely helping with the situation.

"I'm not letting you go with him! What if he tries to attack you mid-way?! Also, how the hell did you even get invited to his house?!"

"I told you, his mom invited me. Dad, why don't you say anything?"

"I'm enjoying the show, sweetie." Wow, how nice of you, dad.

"Just get going. It's fine, we'll deal with [Brother Name] here." Your sister finally stepped in and stopped your brother from screaming at Bakugo when he sneered at him. Closing the door shut, the blonde started walking and didn't even look back to check if you were following him.

But thankfully, you were. His steps were loud and big, compared to your practised quiet and swift steps. You felt like an elegant lady, walking next to this gremlin.

"Jesus Christ, why did that old hag even bother inviting you, chameleon?"

"Maybe because I'm a nice person?" He scoffed at your answer, "Yeah, right. Nice my ass, you're a demon."

"Like you have the right to call someone a demon, you're like a rabid dog." You could he was irked by your mockery, but instead of saying anything, he just glared at you.

"I fucking hate you."

"I'll get over it." And you topped it off with a sickly, sweet smile, almost making him puke at how fake it was, "You really are a fucking chameleon. There's no way Ponytail or Filthy Toad would think you can act like this, cause you're a saint in their eyes."

"And there's no way you would know that unless you were stalking me, so if you want to confess your feelings, I will have to politely turn you down." He mockingly laughed at your words, "Yeah, right. As if anyone would ever like a loser like you."

"I'm more likeable than you... But I guess that isn't a very good comparison, because you're as dislikeable as one can be...." He cussed under his breath but didn't bother bickering anymore as he continued his walk down the very nice neighborhood.

Wow, so Bakugo's a rich kid?

That makes him the fifth rich kid in your class, along with Todoroki, Momo, Iida and Aoyama.

Why is everyone so damn loaded?

Hopefully, you'll grow up to be rich too! You want to spoil your father and siblings too!

The blonde stopped in front of a very pretty house and ringed the bell, tapping his foot impatiently. It hadn't even been a whole minute before he slammed his hand on the bell again, and this time, kept ringing it until you heard a feminine voice screaming, "KATSUKI, YOU BETTER STOP RINGING THE BELL BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!"

"OPEN THE FUCK UP, THEN! YOU DAMN OLD HAG!" She swung the door open, ready to break every bone in her son's body. Until her gaze fell on you and her angry expressions immediately morphed into that of complete happiness.

"Ah, [Last Name]-chan! You're here!! Come on in, sweetie!" She ushered you inside and you took your shoes off at the entrance before walking up to Mitsuki and greeting her, "Hello, Bakugo-san... Thank you again, for inviting me to your house. Please accept these as a small gift." She looked really moved by your little gift as she gingerly accepted it.

"Oh, dear.... You didn't have to! But thank you so much!" You smiled politely as she led you inside, only for you to realise that Bakugo had already walked in and plopped himself on the sofa.