"amora i'm so- no i'm done with this conversation you do you, but i don't wanna talk to you." she says and the door opens and she looks like she had seen a ghost.

i get why it was just me now its everyone.

"what shocked that i can yell to elio? Well i'm not just a pathetic weak girl huh?" she says and walks away angrily.

no well i knew you were a spicy girl but holy.

i want to walk after her but elio calls my name and wants to speak to me

oh god.

i walk into his office while he tells his brothers to stay out of it and let Amora be.

he close the door and walks towards his desk and sit behind it.

"so River." he says crossing his arms and looks intensely at me.

i get nervous at that when people do that especially when its a mafia boss and also the brother of my sort of girlfriend.

"i just wanted to ask you just one thing." he says.

i just nod i have no idea what i can say on that.

"What are your intensions with my little sister?" he ask.

i choke on my own spit and cough a bit.

"wel- uhm sir.... i just want the best for her and make her happy?" i say not sure if it was a good answer.

he nods a hit with his head and grabs his glass with probably some alcohol it looks like it atleast.

he takes a sip and looks at me again intensely.

i feel really uncomfortable.

"right well i'm glad you make her happy and you make sure she is alright but if you do things to her what she doesn't want or even hurt her. Your dead." he says and with the woord 'dead' he stares at me really creepy so i think he means that part.

"i just want the best for her i would never do such a things to her or hurt her." i say.

he nods."well that was it you may go." Elio says and i stand up.

The moment i want to open the door"River...." he says.

i turn around with my hand still on the door." yes sir?" i ask.

"can you make sure she is alright after my conversation with her uhm well she didn't really went out fine as you probably heard or saw." he says looking at me with hope.

i nod"of course." i say and walk out.

i immediately walk to the stairs but Lorenzo holds me back.

"he wants me to check up on her." i say looking at him.

"well she is not in her room she is in the gym." Lorenzo says.

i nod "thank you." i say and walk to the gym.

i open the door and see her punch a punchingbag.