I knew it from the start.

Start bij het begin

He rested his knees on the bed continuing on moving, and he placed my legs on his shoulders with one hand, while, with the other, he put his thumb on my lips.
I immediately understood where he was going with that, and I slightly opened my mouth, gently sucking on his thumb, keeping my eyes on his.

'Fuck', he whispered.

I took his hand from my face, moving it from my lips to my chest, seeing how these gestures of power made Tom crazy, they made him more vulnerable, and I liked that.
I took my legs off of his shoulders to wrap them around his back, and I continued to move his hand on my body.
I moved it lower and lower, until it reached my center.

'Stop it', he said in a whisper, breathing heavy, and I laughed shaking my head, because I knew he didn't really want me to stop.

I knew he said that just because he felt powerless under my hands that guided him, but he liked it, I could see it in his eyes, and I could hear it in his quiet moans.
I started to move his hand, with mine on top of it, gently rubbing my skin.
I gasped a little at that touch, and a few seconds later I understood that Tom didn't need my help, he could perfectly do everything on his own.
I started to arch my back, feeling a thousand sensations at once, both because he was inside of me and touching me at the same time.

'Come here', he said, and I got up on my elbows.
Tom kissed me, brushing his tongue against mine, letting a few moans come out of his mouth while he finished.

After pulling away from me, however, he decided that he wouldn't have left me like that.
He started kissing my inner thigh, arriving with his tongue to the same spot of that morning.
His tongue moved fast and securely, but still gently, while his hands were on my wrists, keeping them still on the bed, and after a couple of minutes I finished too.

Tom got up from my body, giving me a quick peck on the lips, laying next to me with his breath short, staring at the ceiling.

'Shit', he whispered under his breath.

'What?', I asked, turning to my side.
He took my face with his hands and gave me a deeper kiss.

'I like this side of you', he said with his beautiful satisfied smile printed on his mouth.

'That means I'll bring it out more often', I gave him a kiss on the forehead, and after wishing him a good night, I fell asleep with my head on his chest, and his hands rubbing my hair.

7.30 A.M.

That morning I woke up quite sleepy, since the night before we fell asleep at around 1 A.M, but I still got up to go to work.

I got ready quickly, as I was already late, and I decided to take my car, - Tom was still sleeping, probably exhausted from the night before, and I didn't want to wake him up.
He looked like an angel while he was sleeping, with his mouth slightly opened, and his braids falling on his face.
I looked at him smiling and moving his braids from his face, followed by a kiss on his forehead.

Once I went downstairs in the living room, I found Bill and Jocy cuddled up to each other sleeping on the couch, still wearing the same clothes of the night before.
I looked around a bit more and I also noticed Georg, Erika, Gustav and Bailey sleeping on the deck chairs in the garden.

I laughed at that scene, as the six of them were completely wasted, probably from the alcohol they had consumed.

I took my car keys that were standing on the table and, as I was starting to go out of the house, I heard Bill calling me.

He slowly got up, careful not to wake Jocy up, and walked up to me, with his eyes not fully opened yet.
He didn't look too god, his hair was a mess and his makeup was completely smudged on his face.