Edge is now thinking while he waits

Start from the beginning

Maybe he'll find out later? Edge briefly thought, so he guessed that's only three sans that will be included in the meeting, especially since the two from swapfell and fellswap aren't included in the sans meeting Council, and secretly reaper as well.

After all, they had his brother in the meetings, why would they bother to check on the other two fell verses to see which brother remembered and include them in?

Their lost, and our gain, edge thought to himself. As both papyrus and sans from fellswap and swapfell remember the resets.

Now they have more in their group that have their meeting, which includes their version of the bad sans, aka the bad papyrus's, of course they were still trying to come up with a better name for moonlights group and sunsets group.

After all, the sans version of them, have the star sans and the bad sans. Well has far as he knew what they were called anyways. With nightmare 'sans' group, it could have changed, well he'll know in the next meeting.

And it doesn't sound as good when you say the bad papyrus's. But yeah, they had a truce with nightmare 'papyrus' and his gang.

They had it a whole lot better then the sanses, they had a truce with their papyrus counterparts of nightmares gang, and their destroyer.

Of course void has fun destroying aus without ink even finding him.

After all, void can destroy from anywhere, of course he avoids their aus, and some others, but every other au is fair game so far.

Shade just lets it be, he has a truce with void, about certain aus being off limits. He's not the type to interfere with void often, since the truce allows for the aus he wants to be left alone to be safe, so other aus that aren't included may eventually get destroyed, but it's not like they stay destroyed for long, not when ink makes more aus.

Of course shade knows of the limit, so he allows void to destroy as much as he pleases since ink just remakes aus a lot, especially when their is no error sans to destroy aus. In a way that balanced it all out on their side.

Sunset and moonlight don't have to do much on their end since their sans version is doing pretty much all the work for them.

Of course moonlight still collects papyrus's with a bad life like one does when collecting puppies- ahem- don't let moonlight find out that he thinks that way when moonlight collects papyrus's like their little kids to be adopted or puppies to be taken in- he definitely can't find out that he thinks this way- as moonlight will find some way to torture him without touching him.

Edge looked away from nothing, as if moonlight was standing right before him and had caught him in the act of thinking like that.

Edge looked back to error to see him still distracted by the screen portal.

He wonders how many kids moonlight ended up having now- is he still collecting them? Probably, he probably won't stop until there was no one left to take in.

Which might actually include him, now that he's thinking about it, because why else is moonlight staring at him and some of the other papyrus's like their a lost kid that he just has to take in?

Actually now that he's thinking about it, he should probably warn the other fells about it..they would definitely want to know..

And since the sans also know and aren't included with the other sans, moonlight might end up taking them in too..error might be included in on that- maybe fresh too since fresh is errors guardian- should he warn fresh?

...Nah, it would be hilarious when moonlight just takes fresh and error in without warning.

Edge held back a laugh at the thought of fresh looking surprised, it will be very funny. Edge admits to himself while watching over error silently.

Definitely worth being surprised adopted just to take videos and take pictures of it.

Meh, he won't warn them after all, they might just ruin the plan to do that when fresh might end up getting surprised adopted as well.

Edge glanced behind him, as he felt fresh finally pop up.

Fresh just gave him the finger gun as he grinned and walked over to sit near error as error just watched the screen portal.

____*_____*_____*______*_____*____
Finally finished with 1523 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Yes this was just mostly thinking no talking in this chapter.

There will be chapters that involve no talking.

Well

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/rus
Underfell, sans/fell, papyrus/edge
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/violet
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Killertale, sans/killer/slayer?
Horrortale, sans/horror/outrage?, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, sans/dust/dread?
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/chromatic
Dreamtale (papyrus version) dream/sunset, nightmare/moonlight
Killertale, (papyrus version) papyrus/murder/?
Dusttale, (papyrus version) papyrus/soot.
Horrortale, (papyrus version) papyrus/dread
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/?
Mercytale, gaster/ , sans/      ,papyrus/    

quantumtale, gaster/ ,sans/tk, papyrus/?
Ink papyrus/shade, fresh papyrus/pop, error papyrus/void

Explanation for a few aus down below (I'll add an explanation for each papyrus au if you want but not a lot each chapter since this is staying here for just this chapter, if you all want more explanation for certain aus I'll add it to the bottom for a chapter.)

Horrortale (papyrus version) papyrus followed his brother who was supposed to be meeting with undyne, when he saw undyne about to throw the spear through his brothers skull, he rushed over to stop her but got impaled on accident instead of sans as he rushed over to protect sans. It knocked him out and when he woke up, he was back at home  with sans hovering over him worried.

Dusttale (papyrus version) is dustbelief, killed his brother on accident and gained all that LV that his brother had gained.

Killertale (papyrus version) papyrus didn't remember resets, but was haunted by chara as they wanted to try something new, chara gave papyrus nightmares about all the timelines, all the genocides that was done, forcing  him to remember all of it anytime there was a reset. Also forced papyrus into the position of sans a lot of resets in really life without sans noticing. Eventually offered papyrus a deal in one of the nightmares, which he accepted as he thought  it was just a nightmare. And in the end, became a killer with his soul being a dark red color and outside of his body in front of his chest. Black leaking, and his outfit color changed. Etc.

Dreamtale (papyrus version) similar to Dreamtale, but papyrus version, but both dream/sunset, and nightmare/ moonlight, ate their apple's respectively. So sunset has wings, and some corruption as they both shared Half of their apples with the other, moonlight has wings and corruption, usually in corruption form and can switch to his Normal form with his wings to fly with sunset. Sunset can switch between forms at will as well. They only fight with each other with their gang as mostly play fighting to get stronger.

Sunsets team-Rus, shade, and grim
Moonlight team- dread, soot, murder, chromatic, reaper (sans, is aware of papyrus meetings and attending to them every now and then, fights for moonlights side since his brother is on sunsets side as a way to even it out a bit etc)

Etc

X