"i'm gonna cum" i probably repeated so many times before i actually did but he never stopped until it was light trembles. the connection that was in sex was too deep but here i was once again letting him drag me down the rabbit hole once more. he was just my pattern not my type anymore. that was something i concluded to never get used to the addiction again, this very me especially.

when he lifted up precum leaked from his tip like what he did to me caused him to get so aroused. you could see the veins and stiffness alert in his length. i got to my knees moving towards him gripping his dick into my hand i licked from base to tip hearing him hiss. with him now standing at the edge of the bed, i was on my knees with my back a bit arched so he could see my ass. i focused on his dick showing extra care licking over the veins and kissing his tip before sucking it into my mouth.

his moans turned me on it gave me confidence that i was doing it right.

i put my hands on the bed as i stuck my tongue out letting his dick hit the back of my throat as i gagged. he muttered a "oh fuck" under his breath then picked at my hair grabbing a handful in his hand before bucking his hips forward choking me with his length and tears sprung to my eyes but not the sad tears i was on a verge of letting out earlier. i let him fuck my mouth until my jaw locked and he was near cumming down my throat. i hummed best i could to get him there as i throbbed ready for him to fuck me now.

he gripped my chin when he finally nutted holding it closed. "swallow, swallow all of me" and i did what he told me to do for last time sake i swallowed then stuck my tongue out for him to see. he forced my lips to him sticking his tongue inside moaning at his taste in my mouth.

quickly he got me on my back as he hovered over me he pushed at the back of my thighs tapping at the back of one of them. "hold your thighs for me" i held my thighs to my breast as he pushed on my tummy pushing inside of my cunt. i gasped from the intrusion getting ready to let one my thighs go but i wasn't fast enough he grabbed the hand pushing it into the bed letting some of his height lie on me so he could trap me. he already had my mind trapped in his webs that i kept trying to dust away.

his other hand caressed my cheek his words being let free as he pushed in and out my core.

"i love you and i'll love you even when you leave" noticing the facial expression i held he continued—i've noticed but i know it's too late now."

i shook my head as now the sad tears flowed with the pleasure tears.

"shh" he whispered but i had no words of my own just thoughts i couldn't spill. "i'll understand"

his lips came down on mine as i hungered for that love he wanted to pour out. he let my hand go as he pushed on my stomach going slower but deeper than before. i gripped his shoulders my nails digging into his skin causing groans and his skin to break creating red swells.

"don't stop please" i freely begged him, i wanted him so much closer in this moment too much. he pushed deeper and deeper making my eyes roll back and my toes scrunch. "please keep going"

in a rush he licked and kissed everywhere he could while still fucking me the way i had loved and he treasured. for a fucking goodbye this didn't seem so. pushing on my thighs to get me wider i felt that delicious stretch of pain and i welcomed it consuming it inside of me. i cried out as he bottomed out.

i felt myself clench from his moans as he kept pushing and pushing i felt like an improbable pornstar but his pornstar. this was too good.

"i'll let you go but i'll still be here if you ever want to come back hm" he communicated with me, goodness the way to fold but i held strong closing my lips around his to shut him up i didn't want him to talk about us because i didn't want it anymore like i needed so bad before . i don't think i do, confusingly.

"you need to let me go" i breathed out after kissing him.

"i said so" he grumbled. his hands now fisted at my sides squeezing me, he was moving quicker like angry pain was brewing up inside.

"your just saying—fuck what i want to hear, i know you enough to know a fib" i didn't believe him. instead of responding back he met me with thrust over and over again like his life depended on it. the pain and pleasure mixed so well much like how our connection was.

"don't believe me" he mumbled in my ear. he paused pushing deep a whine slipped my lips my shaking hand pushed his stomach like i was really doing something to this builder of a man. "i'll live in your head until you come back"

"shut up" i moaned, my voice cracking. he started back again angling himself to hit my spot his face void now besides the pleasure from me clenching.

he licked my neck up onto my lips while smacking my ass hard making me feel something everywhere.

i chanted once again my nearness his hands gripped at my ass pulling me to my point of breaking again. he sucked at my breast coiling my stomach further and i fell hard. i felt i couldn't breathe as he pushed deep coming undown himself, our mixtures intertwining. he leaned against me kissing me deeply once more before rolling over taking me with him. this new position with me straddling him my head on his shoulder as he cupped my pussy from behind trying to keep the fluids inside.

heavy breaths brung sound to the room as we remained quiet for a while.

after this i knew it was it for now, just as it began it was now over a chapter that i was treading not to turn the page to.

as the saying goes if it's meant to be i'll come back. or maybe that's my little person in my head telling you that.

we'll see.

not proof read. errors may be found.