Painting is the Best Distraction

Hiya Guys! Since it's such an awesome day today, I figured I would give you guys an extra long chapter. The first part is from Troye's perspective and the second is from Tyler's. I want to also make a special shout out to the user PizzaAndYoutubers because she is super awesome and has been helping me toss around ideas for this fanfiction since almost the beginning. Also please leave comments and likes and stuff because it really helps me out. Have fun!

P.S. Happy Birthday to the meme lord.

Troye could not find Tyler. Despite his valiant efforts, he couldn't locate the man. He assumed he was hiding from him after the party incident. They still hadn't talked about it, and it had been a week. Troye was worried that they had lost all progress with their friendship. He was beginning to think they were never going to talk again.

Troye's thoughts were interrupted by a cough. In front of him were three girls. He didn't know their names but he had seen them around school before.

"Mr. Mellet I was wondering if you knew where Mr. Oakley is. He is supposed to help me with a project during my free period, but I can't find him." One girl asked in an innocent tone. She had a blonde ponytail and sparkly blue eye liner.

"No idea." Troye said shrugging his shoulders.

"Huh we figured you would know where he is." Another girl said running her hair through her fringe. Troye lifted an eyebrow. What did they mean by that?

"What?"

"Just with your relationship and all." The last one finished.

"Bye now!" They said, and then they left.

Troye was left in his classroom feeling kind of dazed. That was by far one of the strangest encounters with a student. Why did they think he would know where Tyler was? And why did they ask that question in such a weird tone? It was almost suggestive.

And what was with the 'just with your relationship and all'. What relationship? What did they think they knew? They made it sound like he and Tyler were dating. What was going on?

Troye shrugged off the weird conversation and decided to head over to the teachers' lounge. Zalfie was in a corner talking and giggling. He definitely didn't want to intrude on them. They were sickeningly cute.

Dan and Tyler were sitting at a table seemingly arguing. Troye had to catch his breath for a minute when he saw Tyler. Nothing had changed about him, but he hadn't seen him in a week. It was hard to go that long without a dash of Tyler during his day.

Due to the fact that Phil was sitting alone drinking instant coffee, he figured it would be a mistake to interrupt the two of them. Dan and Phil were almost never apart, and when they were it was for good reason. Phil looked worn out and tired. Troye sat down across from him.

"How are you?" He asked politely.

Phil gave him a sleepy smile "Okay I guess. I haven't got much sleep. Dan has been up talking with Tyler the last couple nights."

"Why?" Troye asked. He tried to sound nonchalant but he was dying. He wanted to know what the two were arguing about.

"Tyler's got some stuff going on. I'm probably not supposed to say." Phil responded ducking under his arms. He rested his head on the table.

Troye was instantly worried. Was Tyler in trouble? Was he hurt? Troye gave Tyler a once over. He looked alright on the outside. He had his hands crossed over his chest and his face was bright red. He was mad, and it was scary. Dan on the other hand seemed calm and collected. He looked like a lawyer presenting his case.