Late night

"No no no no no" I say a bit louder then normal. I just missed my bus, GREAT.

It was 9 at night everything was dark and now I can walk home. Its gonna be a good 45minitues.

I wss walking next to closed shops on the sreet with enougt light to see where im going.

I walked next to a bar and see a guy walking out. He was drunk by the way he lookd and walked. We made eye contact for a sec. I quickly lookd away starting to walk a bit faster.

"Hey" The drunk guy said. I didnt even look back just walking home. From a cars sidemirror i seen he started to follow me.

"Great" I whisper. I take my phone out to call someone but of course it dies at this moment.

"Whats your name?" He asks me but i dont even bother to answer. Im gonna ignore him hopeing he leavs me alone then. I was wrong.
"Lets drink so-...something" He says now not that far behind me.

Im fucked.

I was still walking with this man following me when I noticed an alley kn the other side kof the street. I made my way to that hopeing I can get rid of the drunk guy. As I cross the road i arrive to the alley.

Disgusting

I walk thro the alley but as I look back I still see the guy.
I dont see where im walking so bomp into a tall guy.
"Whatc out" He say. I look at him notecin his alone smoking a cigorett. "Im sorry" I whislep starting to walk again when an idea pops out of my mind.

I turn around facenig the guy again. He notices ne and blkws the smoke into my face. I cough q bit on the smoke since im not use to it. "Why ya turnd around" He ask. "I need your help" I say quitly feeling ashamed.

"What for" He say inhaleing the smoke. "Theres a guy following me" I say looking at him.

He was like 2 meter tall grey eyes muscular veiny hands. And hot as fuck. No Y/n focus!

"Oka-" Before he could answer the drunk guy  appeared.

He quickly puts puts left hand on my hip pulling me closer. Im a bit suprised couse of how close we are right now. "So hiw was work today honey?" He ask acting like we know each other. "Good" I say putting my head on the side of his chast.

He thrns me and himself around ans starts to walk away from the guy. As we getting away from the guy the sranger puts his hand on my ass and squeeze it gently.

I was about to ask what is he thinking  but he was faster. "If we together its normal" He whsipers turning in the corner. I just nod a bit. We walked to my apartman.

A opend the door but before closeing it i look back. "Im König by the way" The tall guy says. I put my bag down taking a pen out of it and walk to the guy. I greab his hand and start to write my number on the back of his hand.

"Y/n" I say. He just stands there like a doll staring at me. I tip toe myself up to his level and kisses his cheek. "See you later" I say turning around. "Oh and thanks" I wave to him going to my room.

While walking to the elevator I only hear a quit see you soon. I guess his shy.

As i entet my room i make my way imidietly to the window so maybe I  can see König walk away. I run to the window and there he is. My savier.

He just walks away not even looking back but im happy to met a nice guy....................

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻