Cutie

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the door open. König wqs on a deployment for 2 months and I haven't heard a single word about him.

I stend up and walk to him."I missed you so much" I say kissing his forhead 'Me too mein Engel" he say but before I can talk to him I her a noice from his bag.

"What was that?" I ask. "Well I thought becouse Im always away and it's pretty boring in this big house alone, I bought something for you" He say as he puts the bag down and opens it fully.

"My friend found it nest to base and since he already has one I took it" König finish and pulls out a small orange colored kitten.

"Aaaaaaaaaww" I say sa I take the cat and sit on the couch. König follows me. "His such a cutie" I say putting it un my lap so it can lay down comfortably. "It's a boy right?" I ask not knowing it gender. "Ja" König say petting the kittens head. "Did you name it" I ask. "No you have way better fantasy then me so the plesure is all yours" He say. "I don't have eny idea what to name it" I say as the kitten turns on his back giveing me a sigh to pet it.

"What about primce?" "No that's doesn't fit him" König say. " Then pumkin?" I say enything what comes into my mind.
"RYAN" I say it maybe a bit too loude.

"Sound's perfect" König say as the kitten jumpes down from my lap to explore the house.

"But we have to buy him stuff couse we don't have enything for him" I say following Ryan.
"Don't worry Schatz Im home for 2 weeks so we can go tomorrow if you like" He say. "Alright" I say walking into the kitchen to give food to Ryan.

After me and König watched a movie we started to search for Ryan. 'Where did he go"
I ask König who don't know either where's Ryan. "Did you check it upstears?" He asks as he spenks my butt. "König" I say. "I was away for 2 months and I missed this. I don't say enything and enter the bedroom.

But waht I see is too cute too this world.

Ryan is sleeping while laying on König's bag in curld up position . "Awwwww" I say while König walks begind me and put his right hand on the side of my hip. "Did you find him?" He askes but the moment he looks around in the room he don't need another word.

"Let's take a shower so we can join him" König tell and picks me up in bride style and takes me to rhe bathroom.
After we took a shower and enter the room I see Ryen tryna jump on the bed but fail.

I pick him up and place him on the bed as me and König get on the bad as well.

I lay down on my right side and put the kitten infront of me but Ryan stends up and walk to König and lays between us.

"He likes you more" I say. "Don't be jelous you gonna be with him more then me" He say.

"Good night Y/n"I say "Good night König" I say falling asleep petting Ryan the last night...............

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in the nest one!❤👋🏻