What are u doing step-bro?

"Y/n can you get the laundry please" I hear my mom asking. "Yeees" I scream back.

I made my way to the room where the washing machine is. "Let's see" I say opening the washing machine. I took almost all the clothes out but seeing one of my step brother's boxer. "Damn he has a really big dick not gonna lie" I whisper to myself.

The moment I greb the boxer I can't back up. I  tried to get out but for some reason I cludn't.

'KÖNIIIIIIIIIG" I scream hopeing he is close to the room so he can help. After a minitue what felt like an hour.

"Did you screamd for me" He asked while making his way to you. "Yes can you please help me out?" I ask. "Ja" He tell.

As he made his way to me and knelt down to help me I realized my ass is front of him. "Ohh dear god help me" I think.

My head and chest was the only part of my bkdy in the hole luckely. Im really small so yeah.

König gently touchd my waist but he don't start to pull me out just stayes like this. "König what are you doing?" I ask.
"Don't worry about it Liebling" He say puting his right hand on my tight butt cheek and slappeing it a little. "Köni-" I can't even finish my sentence feeling he pulls my shorts down.

My mind gone blank as I felt his hands on you bare pussy lips. "Ohhh my god" I moan out and he puts his pointing finger on your clit while makeing a circular effect.

"Do you like this?" König askes as he spreads your legs apart for more access. "Answer or I stop" "Y-..yes" I say  between a moan.

Now he has two finger in my pussy triggering my G-spot. The moment I almost feel the pleasure he stopes.

"König wha-" I start to ask but I feel something way much bigger then his fingers.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh" I moan out a big. "If you don't stay quit Y/n we have to stop" He say making his pace more intence by speeding up.

Wait..... he don't have a condom on. "Kön-....könig.. just pu..-pull out in ti-... time" I hardly get a letter out my mouth as he hits my G-spot perfectly. "Don't worry Y/n I rake care of it" He say in a deep tune.

After a few minitues Im on the adge to cum but he slowes down just to annoy me.
"König please speed up" I whisper. "As you whish princess" König say the last time and I cum while biteing my bottom lil tryna stay quit.

König comes on my ass and finally helps me out of the washing machine.

"Let's get you to bed" He whishers into my ears and taking me to his room.

He aced me on the bed and layed down next to me "Good night Liebling" König say while Im having my best sleep ever...........

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in the nest one!❤👋🏻