Crush Pt.1

Since the first year in high school I had a crush on a guy. He was the team captain of the football team. The tipical kid from the movies, rich ,popular, handsome and soo much more.

My and his parents were good friends but to be honest We didn't like each other really much. I was the girl in the school who has one friend and invisible.

"Earth to Y/n" The math teacher said. "Yes" I ask as I realize the whole class is looking at me. "I just want to knkw that if you still with us""Yes Im sorry" I say.

Math is soo boring. I leave the classroom and make my way to the dressing room with my friend. "You still have a crush on him" She askes. "Yeah" I whisper. "You shoud talk to him"She say sitting down. "His never gonna like me" I say taking my shirt off and putting on the other.

As we changed to PE the others arrived. We walked outside and waited for the teacher. "Did you heard that König fucked Kate?" My friend say Laura. "Yes but its like the 5th time?" I say. Im a bit jealous of the girls who could spend a night with König. But what is he like? Gantle, slow, fast, rough? I don't know and never gonna.

"Alright line up" The PE teacher said. We lined up but König enterd a second later. "Late again?" "Im soryy the teacher asked me to help" He say "Who?" The teacher askes as we start to run for 5 rounds. "Uuuuummmm ..... Mr.-" König couldn't finish. "Hey Y/n come here!" Theacher yelld and I walked there. "You gonna help König" "Abd what do I have to do?" I ask. "König's gonna do 150 push up with you on his back" He say. "WHAT?!?!" König askes a bit angry.

"You heard me now start" He say as he walkes away. I stend there looking at König. "Get on my back"König say as he lays down. I sit down on his back and he starts.

His so strong. And tall. And muscular........

After like 3 minitues he stopes and turn hjs back makes me fall of and land on my ass. "Watch out asshole" I say stending up. "Sorry princess" He says winking at me and walkin away. "His hot" I whisper following him.

After the last class was over I made my way out of the building to go home but it was raining so I had to call someone pick me up. The moment i unlockd my phone somelne hit my shoulder. "I'll take you home" The stranger say. I turn my head and see it's König. "And we gonna spend the weekend together at the lake" He say. "Okay" I answer shortly and follow him.

We anter a black car. It was snow white inside and all slean. We sit in silent til er arrive to the lake. I get out and pick up my backpack.

"Hey honey" My mom say as she hug me. " Hi mom" I say hugging her back.

Time skip

I was in the kithcen grebbing some snack when König enterd with only a sweatpants on. Ohhh god that body. No Y/n focus. I think. "Can you put a shirt on?" I say. "No, and I know you like waht you see" I blush.

"Can I ask something?" I say. "Ja"He says. "Is it true that you fucked Kate?" I say. "Once but when she says I fucked her again I didn't, she's not good in bed" He say drunking a cup of water. He was about to go back to his room but i sroped him. "Why do you fuck everyone?" I ask a bit too loud. He turnes around and looks in my eye. "Couse of the feeling , but since your a virgin I don't know why are we still talking"König say and walks out.

I sit down to the table and turn my phone on and scroll thru instagram. After I ate my food I made my way to my room. As I walk past Königs room and hear interesting noices. His door was open a bit so I lookd in. He was sitting on his bed naked and watching something on his laptop while plesuring himself.

Hoooooly........his so big. But before i can even think he notice me.

"GET OUT!" He say and I run into my room. I lock the door just in case.

Waht the fuck did I just see? I can't believe it happend. His gonna kill me for this. I make my way to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I hear a nock on the door. "Y/n please don't tell my parents" He say and walkes away.

"Okay" I say but Im sure he didn't hear it.

I funish my shower and lay down on my  bad.
That was a weird day................

_____________________________________

Gope you enjoyed! 

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻