February 26, 2054

With Jenifer's support I went to the gym module today. I was only able to go on the treadmill for about fifteen minutes before I felt like I was going to pass out. There was a point earlier in the mission where I was able to do two hours straight.

After I stopped running on the treadmill and unhooked myself, Commander Hunt floated into the gym module. I expected him to berate me the way he used to on training, but he didn't. Instead, he commented that it was nice to see me out and about. I appreciated it.

After that treadmill session I felt extremely weak. I really had lost a lot of strength. Jessica told me not to worry about it. The important thing was I was back on track.

One of the reasons I'd lost so much weight was I was not eating enough. It was really hard to force the food down my stomach. Today's ration was a spicy chili pouch and a pudding pouch for dessert. I struggled with the chili pouch, but I did manage to inhale the pudding pouch.

Seeing me struggle with the chili Lee offered me his pudding pouch. I refused at first, but he insisted. When I didn't accept, he pointed out that he owed me, mentioning that he'd been stealing some of the desserts I hadn't been eating. I couldn't object.

Following my letter home yesterday Diego also sent me a motivational message. In it he talked about how when he was having a tough day thinking about me helped him push through. It really was inspiring.