Chef's chef

Moonbyul's pov

It's been a month since we got fired from our jobs. Remember when I told that I didn't have friends? I think I have now. We got to know each other with Wheein and Hyejin and I have to say that these two are the most annoying yet adorable persons I known in my whole life. They irritated me that day ago and still irritating but now it's a good irritation. They didn't let me be alone since the bench incident. I can rely on them and same they can too on me. Our triple is set.

About the Chef's chef. It's a cooking show, that we can participate in if we volunteer. The deadline is this Friday. (It's Wednesday now) We decided to try and give it a shot. All we have to do is record a video of ourselves and upload it on the website and tadaaa, it's done. So we're at Wheein's apartment where she lives alone. She has a nice and well upgraded kitchen so we decided to record the videos here.

"Who's going to be first?" Wheein asked us.

"It's your kitchen" I said to her.

"What's mine is yours dumbass" She said chuckling.

Like I said we got really close by this one month. We spent most of our time together cooking, telling stories, sometime drinking.

"Okay, I gotta go first, then Byul, and the last one is you Wheeinah." Hyejin stated impatiently.

"Don't need to bite my head Hyejinah, I just asked" Wheein said.

"Sorry, I'm a bit tense since we decided to volunteer. What if they won't select us? Hyejin asked worried.

"Stop that negative energies of yours and start to make something incredibly delicious" Wheein said to Hyejin.

We bought the stuff we needed for our masterpieces and separated them not to mix up our ingredients.

Hyejin's dish: Devonshire crab, smoked haddock and Granny Smith apple

It's a simple looking but more complex plate. Hyejin likes to play with details and looks. You can see that if you just look at her plate. The green decorative elements and the light soft main harmonizing really good on the plate and in our mouth as well. We tasted each other dishes of course and Hyejin's was a really great composed plate.

My dish: The Sicilian rabbit.