Naruto ignored him and put his hand on his forehead. He felt how hot his forehead was while Sasuke loved the cold feeling on his head.

"Jeez your heads practically on fire."

"Mm." The Uchiha agreed putting his own hand over Naruto's to place more pressure on his head to ease his headache.

Naruto's cheeks flushed a bit at the gesture matching Sasuke's except his were only red because he was sick.

Naruto snagged his hand away. "Don't touch me your sick!"

"Then at least be gentle to me, I'm. sick." He glared from his bed.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Here just take this," He took some medicine from out the shopping bag and threw it on Sasuke, "while I go and make you some soup."

"Thanks.." Sasuke said suspiciously.

Naruto went downstairs and into the kitchen. He got some stuff out of the grocery bag, looked for a pot and started to make him the soup.

It was a good thing his grandfather had taught him how to cook or else he would've been stuck eating ramen for the rest of his life. Not that he'd mind, it was just that his grandfather thought it would be unhealthy for him so before he was allowed to move out. He had to prove to him that he could cook actual meals.

Eventually Naruto finished making the soup and washed all the dishes he used while the soup cooled down a bit since it was still really hot.

Naruto grabbed the hot tea he prepared in one hand and the bowl of tomato soup in the other holding it carefully so he wouldn't spill on his way up the stairs and into Sasuke's room once again.

"Took you long enough."

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Things are harder to find when you don't know where they are." He placed the cup of tea on his nightstand. "Here take this."

As Sasuke sat up, Naruto adjusted his pillow and then gave him the bowl.

There was a moment of silence as Naruto spun around in the rolling chair and Sasuke ate his soup.

'Is it poisoned..?' Sasuke eyed the bowl in his hands suspiciously, 'I guess there's only one way to find out.'

Bring the spoonful of soup to his lips, he blew on the hot liquid before putting it into his mouth, Surprised he said, "Its good thanks."

"Uh huh" Naruto said in a uninterested tone as he stared at the ceiling and continued to spin.

"How long do you plan on staying here?"

"I don't know, I got nothing better to do."

"You um, wanna stay?" He asked hesitantly.

"You want me too?" Naruto stopped spinning and directly stared at him.

"No." Sasuke replied, giving his honest answer, he wasn't in the mood to be bothered by anyone.

"Welp that's too damn bad cause I brought my homework and I need some help." Naruto grinned pulling out a folded paper from his jacket pocket.