chapter seventeen (new elena)

"Wait let me get this straight, you two are together now?" Damon says full of confusion and scratches his head disbelievingly. I roll my eyes at him and Klaus speaks up putting his hands behind his back and looks at Damon innocently,"Come on mate no one can resist my charm for so long." I scoff looking up at Klaus in return he gives me a cocky grin.Damon's face suddenly seems to go into realization "Oh I get it you compelled Blondie." he says smirking "Makes more sense." I roll my eyes at him and give him a disgusted look "No you asshole not everyone compels me into-" I stop and shutter remembering how Damon used me once. Klaus's eyebrows crease and he looks at me confused, I change the subject quickley not wanting Klaus to give Damon an ass whooping just yet. "Can we come in now." I say stepping closer toward the doorway, but Damon blocks it again. "I don't know Blondie how do I not know for sure you're not under compulsion and secretly working some evil sceem whith him?" he says chucking his chin toward Klaus. "I assure you mate-" Klaus begins but Stefan suddenly appears behind his brother "Let them in Damon." he says sternly, Damon steps aside letting us in but gives us a 'im onto you' look. I pull Klaus with me and Stefan gestures us toward the living room, "So you two?" he asks smiling a little, I nod feeling my smile begin to grow as well. "It was about time." he grumbles under his breath, I give him a look."How's Elena?" I ask Stefan as he pours Klaus a drink and we sit in the living room "She's-" he begins. "Perfectly fine." Elena says walking toward us from her room, well at least she looks healthy ,"I don't need to be checked up on Caroline, I'm fine..gosh I swear you worry about everything." she says rolling her eyes and taking Klaus's drink from Stefan's hand and gulping it down. "Oh hi Elena, I'm fine too." I say bitterly not wanting her words to get to me "I didn't really ask but...OHH-KAYY." she snaps sitting on the couch close to Stefan, I narrow my eyes at her and give her a look. "What's he doing here, I thought he was still super pissed because we killed his brother." she says chucking her chin toward Klaus without really caring and starts looking at her nails while handing the empty cup to Stefan to serve her some more alcohol, he takes it but sets it aside. "Elena!" I shreik as Klaus begins to grow tense in his seat, "It's alright love, and to inform you Elena I've actually forgiven you two for that." Klaus says through clentched teeth. Elena looks up at him "Okay...I guess, but that still doesn't explain why you're here." she says shrugging her shoulders, "Turns out him and Caroline are together now." Damon says joining us in the living room and sitting in the armchair close to the fireplace. Elena begins to smile but the warmness or glow that she usually gave off was no longer there "Wow Caroline you move on fast." she says giggling to herself "Elena enough." Stefan warns. I begin to feel heat rise up inside me "What's that supposed to mean?" I say crossing my arms and glaring at her "Nothing." she smirks getting up from the couch "You guys are boring, Im going to be in the shower." Elena sighs shedding her clothes infront of us and heading off for the bathroom in her underwear and bra, I look up at Klaus and he quickley turns his head looking away and coughs awkwardly. "She's........crazy." I whisper to Stefan, he nods frowning "She's shut off her humanity Care, she doesn't really care about anything." I nod taking in the whole situation "That's why I say we show her a good time, you know let her enjoy herself." Damon suggests grabbing the empty cup and serving himself vodka. "Okay now you sound crazy, she's not herself Damon what makes you think she won't go off on a murder spree." I scoff looking up at him wide eyed. Damon rolls his eyes and Klaus takes my hand in his trying to calm me down a bit as my breathing begins to quicken. "She needs a distraction, we've already caught her trying to suck the life out of some people." Stefan says in a serious tone. I sigh trying to find a way to solve this, "School, let's get her into school again." I say outloud, Stefan nods agreeing "Yeah maybe school will give her the sense of being human again." I nod enthusiastically "In the mean time I'll try to track down Katherine." Damon offers, just then we hear Elena come through the door "Sounds cool." she mutters as I notice she's completely naked, I quickley cover Klaus's eyes and Elena shrugs heading off into her room. "As long as she doesn't do that in school, we'll be fine." I say bitterly as Klaus begins to chuckle at my reflex. Stefan sighs and Damon gives off a amused smirk "Well I'll go get everything ready and you to take care of that one." I say pointing to Elena's room, Klaus stands up bringing me along with him and I wave off to the guys wishing them luck with Elena.

"Are you alright love?", Klaus asks as we're finally in the car, I shake my head. "How can I be when my best friend is now a...a-" I pause looking for the right word "a bitchy teenage girl." He chuckles "Don't worry love, I'm sure she'll be back to normal soon enough." I nod knowing deep down it's not going to be that easy.

a/n: This chapter wasn't my best but I promise next will be better....Umm hey! you guys know I love you right...but I just feel this story isn't getting enough votes so PLEASE vote/comment/follow...Thank You :) ...I really don't wanna be the one to require amount of votes but please just try lol. Okay bye loves!*I'm happy to know you guys hate Hayley as much as I do....:p

------angielovee ♥