Chapter twenty-three (Reunite)

"Okay mate, I came here as you requested because you said it was urgent now may I know what this is all about." Klaus asked impatiently tapping his fingers on the small wooden table we were seated on inside the empty bar we broke into.

I sighed clenching my fists tightly, not able to say anything.

"Alright Stefan just spit it out, is Caroline alright?", he asked his voice filled with worry.

I sighed and shakily answered, "No, she's not alright Klaus, Caroline Forbes is gone."

His hands clenched into fists and his worried expression turned into pain, "What do you mean she's gone Stefan?" he asked through clenched jaw also.

His expression startled me a little and I quickly looked down onto the wooden floor remembering the night I found Caroline feeding on that bartender who was close to his death. She had sworn to herself on the first day she turned into a vampire she would never hurt an innocent person after killing her first human, but this all washed away when she switched of her emotions. Caroline Forbes was gone and in her place was a murderous monster.

"Stefan!" Klaus said waking me from my thoughts.

I could see the panick in his eyes and the struggle he was having containing his anxiety.

"She turned off her emotions Klaus, she's gone insane." I breathed waiting for his reaction.

He slowly relaxed from his tense composure and smiled, "God Stefan I thought you meant something worse like, Caroline died." he sighed running his hand through his hair.

I sat there confused, "We have to help her Kla-", I began.

"Look Stefan if Caroline turned off her emotions I'm sure she had a reason to and I don't think we should intrude on her life." he shrugged taking a shot from the vodka bottle he stole from behind the bar.

He stood up slipping his black leather jacket on, "Well this has been a nice chat and all mate but I do have to get back to my business in Mystic Falls." he said walking toward the door.

I got up too slamming my fists on the table causing a loud noise, "You're right about Caroline having a reason to turn off her emotions and you want to know what that reason was Klaus....it was you!"

His back was facing me but I saw him flinch at my last words.

"Because it was you that broke her heart Klaus you're the reason she turned off her emotions!" I yelled angered by his uncaring attitude.

I knew he still loved Caroline yet it was his pride and need for power that stood between them.

"So what if it is my fault," he turned to face me with the same angry expression, "Caroline will never forgive me and now she doesn't care about anyone!" he yelled with his fists clenched at his sides.

I sighed coming closer to him, "All I'm asking is for you to help me bring her back Klaus, please."

Klaus breathed heavily recovering from his outburst and crossed his arms over his chest, "I'll help you bring Caroline back Stefan but I can't promise to stay here with her after she's herself again."

I nodded, "I understand you have priorities and that Caroline's not one of them."

He ignored my comment and continued, "Take me to her."

I nodded heading toward the door "Hopefully Caroline hasn't killed anyone since I last saw her." I sighed catching his horrified expression. I never thought I'd ever have say that about my best friend.

Caroline P.O.V

This was what? My Fifth person of the night, ...I clutched his hand lightly leading him to the dark ally around the corner.

"You're so freaking hot babe, I just wanna-" I silenced him reaching out to kiss his big mouth.

He cuffed my breasts, and I dug my hands in his short brown curls.

Picking up these horny cocky guys was easy, all I needed was to be at the right place and in the right slutty clothes.

His hands roamed all over my body & I decided to let him go a bit farther than the rest of my before meals.

I moaned lightly as his hand reached reached a particular spot.

I suddenly felt thirst surge through me & I quickly sunk my teeth into his neck.

He let out a blood piercing scream,"Get off of me you monster!" he yelled pathetically trying to shove me off.

I giggled licking his blood from the corners of mouth and smiled at him baring my fangs and veined filled eyes, "Awe is someone not liking this?" I teased.

He trembled helplessly, "Please don't do this, please have mercy on me!" he cried tears spilling out.

"No." I smiled sinking my teeth into his neck again.

"Caroline Stop!" I herd a familiar British voice say.

I shoved my meal onto the floor turning to find him.

"Caroline, love please listen to me." he said soothingly standing a few feet away with his hands up as if surrendering.

I closed my eyes and shuddered upon hearing his old nickname for me.

"I want you to turn on your emotions again, for me love...because I love you."

I stepped closer to him as if in awe, and drew my hand out caressing his cheek, he closed his eyes grabbing my hand lightly and bringing it closer.

I then dashed behind him snapping Stefans neck.

"I'm tired of being interrupted when I'm eating." I said looking into his blue eyes with a Stoic look.

He stood there with this dumb look on his face, "But I thought-"

"What?That upon seeing you, I would turn on the switch...seriously you can't be that dumb?" I giggled stepping over unconscious Stefan.

He stood there filled with shock.

"Wel I gotta go but you're welcome to finish what I started, oh & tell Stefan 'no hard feelings'..."I giggled leaving Klaus with a disbelieving expression.

a/n:Updated C: ...Vote/Comment/Follow

bye loves!!!Ill upload ASAP.