Keep Trying Harder

Chapter 1 Taylor

"You guys wake up,breakfast is ready!!" My mom yell for the first time in months.

           Summer vacation was over after today. Which meant one thing and one thing only. Annual Beasley Shopping Day. Which I never understood since my siblings and I always go shopping on our own whenever we feel like it. I wondered if it was my moms way of making us bond before school started up again. I got up from my bed took my towel from its hook and went into my bathroom turned on the radio on blast- which happend to be playing my favorite song "She's got the rythm" by the Summer Set -and went into the shower. When I got out I put on my black band tee and my black skinny jeans and my black converses. I walked down to kitchen and found that my whole family was already sitting and eating.

"Took you long enough, you look colorful." Said my sister Sara. Sarcastic as ever.

I look at the big beautiful blue eyes giving me a disgusted look. I can help but realize how much we look alike. Oh before I forget, I'm Taylor Beasley besides living in a multi million dollar mansion with its own underground garage and Having six twin brothers and sisters. Yes you read it right. Three twin brothers,three twin sisters.(I was the second to last born) I'm your all around pretty regular girl. One of my three brothers,Jake, smiled right at me with his golden boy smile his blond hair fell perfectly over his blue eyes as he put his hair into his man bun.

"Good morning my dear family." My dad said as he walked into the huge kitchen.

I walked over to the pantry which seemed to keep going on and on and I finally got to the third shelf on my right grabbed grabbed the box of Fruit Loops and plastic bowl.

"Mom,what up with the trucks out on the street?" asked Alex as they all dug into their breakfast.Which our chef made for us,I guess thats one of the perks of having a dad with his own company. But I'd rather have Fruit Loops.

"Oh I'm glad you ask I actually almost forgot,I guess we're getting some new neighbors.I'd really love it before you leave to go say hello."said my Mom.

"Thanks alot Alex!" said Hanna said angrily.
      I can see why she wouldn't be happy about having to go talk to strangers. She is the shyest one of us all. Hanna has been modeling for swim week NewYork for the last 2 years with my sister Sara but she still can seem to get out of her shell.
       "Oh came on it wont hurt you they have a kid the same age as you guys ." said my Mom.

"Fine" we all said in unison.

"Let's go before the car comes you guy's." said Sara.
Before you get confused let me let you a little more about my family. My dad owns every Radison hotel you can think of.(yes even that one.) Even thought my mom could literally eat,sleep, and poop her life away. She still works on the school board and still shows up for all of her 7 teenage children's school events. Everyone of my siblings feel the pressure of living up to our name. But it seems like they got a handle on it though. Jake is the captain of  football team and the QB, Alex is the head of the baseball team and Connor is a co-captain of the basketball team. Sara has Cheer ,and Sara has Track, Chloe the youngest has the whole student body to handle. While I ...I just need a blunt. 

We all got up and walked across the street. To another Huge home which was recently built last summer. Conner rang the door bell. When the door finally opened, the hottest jock I've ever seen stood in front of me. Jocks aren't usually my type but for him it worked with his green eyes and honey blonde hair. I't still didn't matter though I only like one guy and one guy only,Matt,my best friend since forth grade-

"Earth to Taylor!" Chloe said snapping me out of thought.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Stop staring and introduce your self loser." said Sara.