Part 95 - Park Hyerin...

Start from the beginning

Park Hyerin: How did you manage to retrieve this?

Jin: One of our employees did it. We should eat.

Park Hyerin: I am not really hungry.

Jin: Even if you are not hungry, you should eat something. Can I ask you why you were with my siblings today at that mall?

Park Hyerin: It was really by hazard. I swear... I didn't...

Jin: Park Hyerin, calm down. I am not insinuating anything.

Park Hyerin: I was there to buy new materials... (She pointed to the bag.)... and it happened that Y/N was there to buy a gift for one of her friend, for his birthday. I helped her to find something, and she wanted to thank me for helping her, even if it was really not necessary. She is so cute and kind...

Jin: It's difficult to say no to her...

Park Hyerin: But Cha Song-Min showed up... I thought that just ignoring him will be enough... I don't know why he can't accept that we broke up. He is the one at fault!

Hyerin had teary eyes. She didn't have love feelings for that man anymore but thinking about the time waste with him, made her angry. Now, she knew his true face.

Jin: After that day at the café, he continued to harass you? (She nodded.) Forget about him, you will never see him again.

Park Hyerin: How can you be so sure?

Jin: Touching my family was his biggest mistake.

Hyerin stared at Jin's dark eyes with fascination. Strangely, she was not scared. The young woman barely knew him, but she was sure that he would never be a threat for her. They finished their dinner in silence. Hyerin felt tired and she couldn't avoid to yawn.

Jin: Go to rest, you must be tired after what happened.

Park Hyerin: And you? What will you do?

Jin: I'm going to stay here or are you planning to share your bed with me? (He smirked and she blushed

Jin: I'm going to stay here or are you planning to share your bed with me? (He smirked and she blushed.) Don't worry about me and just sleep.

Park Hyerin: I will just lay down, if you need something, please tell me... and thanks again. 

Hyerin grabbed the bag with her purchases and took the new stylus she bought earlier and her tablet. She laid on her bed and covered herself with the blanket. She had 3 pillows in her back.

Hyerin tried to focus on her webtoon, but she barely managed to do few drawings before falling asleep.

Jin was on his phone when he noticed that the young girl finally fell asleep. He stood up and approached Hyerin. He looked at her for few seconds and smiled. She was in a funny position. He took off the tablet of her laps and readjusted her position. She was so tired that she didn't react.