Part 95 - Park Hyerin...

Start from the beginning

Jin: Stay still or it will hurt. Did that jerk hit you by the past?

Park Hyerin: No... and I never could think that he would do that.

Jin applied the pomade on Hyerin's cheek with delicacy. His gaze was serious, and the young woman didn't know how to read it.

Jin was lost in his thoughts. He had in mind Yejin and Y/N. How no-one was there to protect them before they entered his family. How no-one was there to take care of them every time that monster had hurt them.  

Park Hyerin: Jin-ssi...

Jin: ... It's done. (He stood up and went to clean his hand.) If you apply it correctly for few days, the bruise will leave quickly.

Park Hyerin: Hum... do you want to drink something? I can cook something to you too... even if I am not a Chef, I can make something simple.

Jin: Someone is coming with food. You don't have to worry yourself about that.

Jin's phone that was on the table rung and Hyerin saw the ID caller "My Only Love". She averted her gaze to the floor while he picked up.

Jin: Y/N Sweetie, everything is alright? (Hyerin looked at him, surprised.)... Yes, Park Hyerin is fine, you don't have to worry. Oppa will make sure to keep her safe. How are you doing? Did have dinner?... Okay, that's great.... Jungkook is just Jungkook I guess... Sweetie, rest well, Oppa will see you tomorrow. Love you. 

Hyerin felt bad to listen to Jin's conversation but at the same time, she was thankful to have the confirmation that "His Only Love" contact was his little sister. She stood up and quickly went to the bathroom to put the towel. She sat back when he had finished his call.

Park Hyerin: You and your siblings have a good relationship

Jin: Family is the most important for us. You also seem to have a good relationship with your cousin. You don't have siblings? (She shook her head.) Speaking of your cousin, her family is pretty rich... but it looks like you're living more modestly. 

Park Hyerin: Solin's family is rich, you're right, but no my side of the family. We lived more modestly like you said. My parents are simple employees at Gwangju. My mother left her wealthy family for my father... (She smiled for the first time since they arrived.)

Jin: I didn't mean to hurt your pride. I was just curious.

Park Hyerin: You didn't hurt my feelings, I am not ashamed of who I am. Solin tried to convince me to live with her, to give me money but I don't like to depend on someone else money.

Jin: It's respectable. You... hold on... (He received a text message.)... someone is here with your stuffs and the food.

Jin stood up and opened the door. The bodyguard handed him everything. Jin put the bag of food on the table.