🪞 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 ℐ𝓃 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒 🐝

You tiredly walked to your second period class...History. You dreaded this class so much because it was utterly boring to you and everytime you were in this class you fell asleep to only awake to an empty classroom with your teacher Mr. Barnes starring at you with an annoyed look upon his face. You sighed as you entered class and sat towards the back this time so that Mr. Barnes couldn't see you. Everyone was busy talking and fooling around until the principal walked in. The classroom grew quiet as she stood at the front of the room and began to speak.

" okay everyone pipe down and listen up, today you will be having a substitute being that Mr. Barnes isn't here today " as soon as she said that the classroom erupted with cheer until she principal threatened to give everyone detention. " unfortunately for you, he isn't a pushover like your other substitutes, and he's also not threatened at all by a classroom full of young people so don't even try it, you will give him the upmost respect or face detention for a week, that is all"

As she exited the classroom you rolled your eyes and layed your head on your desk not giving a damn about what she said or who this substitute teacher was. The moment you closed your eyes and tried to drown out the sound of your classmates yelling and shouting, was when everything went quiet again. Loud footsteps could be heard nearing the classroom as you lifted your head off your desk. The classroom door opened slowly as an insanely tall African American man walked in. His eyes scanned the room slowly as everyone just starred at him quietly. He was wearing houndstooth pants, a white button up shirt and a black tie, one of his hands looked oddly shiny as if it were a false hand or something

You breathed in deeply as he continued to scan the room until his eyes landed directly onto yours. Your breath got caught in your throat as you paused your breathing for a few seconds. A slight smirk began to form onto the man's face until he heard someone make a smart comment. " he dresses like he's from the 1800s " the blonde girl laughed as he glared at her. All laughs were halted as he slammed his briefcase onto the desk, causing everyone to jump including you

" this is history class after all, perhaps I'm dressed this way to teach you a lesson on the wardrobe of the 1800s, judging from what your wearing...miss...i suggest you pay close attention" the class began to laugh and snort at the teachers comeback towards the blonde girl who was wearing a mini skirt and revealing top showing way too much of her cleavage.

"Now that we've gotten that out of the way " he began " allow me to introduce myself" he turned around to face the board and began to write his name with white chalk in big letters

" Mr.Robinson"

" notebooks and pens out please " he ordered the class as his eyes looked over at you once again. You immediately looked down at your desk, taking out your notebook as he slightly smirked at your reaction towards him. You clicked your pen and looked up slowly, finding that his eyes were still upon you.

" today...class, you won't be needing your history books for this lesson. I will be teaching you about someone was in fact, from the 1800s, 1890 to be exact, the story of Daniel Robitaille...." He smiled slightly " but many of you now, may refer to him as the urband legend known as Candyman "

As soon as he said that you got chills down your spine. You've heard of candyman ever since you were little. You've heard the stories around your neighborhood, the murders linked to him and you vowed to never say his name in the mirror for as long as you lived

" who here knows the story of....the candyman?" Mr. Robinson asked as his eyes scanned the classroom. When no one raised their hand he looked over at you, your heart dropped and increased with rate " you" he pointed " y/n". You shook your head and looked around at your classmates for help but no one came to your aid. Then a thought had crossed your mind...how did he know your name?. " i...i don't know anything about the candyman " you shrugged as Mr. Robinson slowly walked over towards your desk " but you have heard the rumors?" He asked, stopping in front of your desk. You looked up at the six foot five man as he starred down at you.

" yes but it's exactly that...just rumors" you gulped " candyman ain't real " you said as he glared at you. You could sense this upset him somehow because his whole demeanor had changed and he was now more intimidating than ever, his glare...it was like he was looking right through your soul.

"Y/n....I'd like you to stay after class...so we can work on your grammar " he said as he walked back up to the front of the classroom.
There was no way in hell you were staying after class alone with this strange man, no way at all