𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

third person
pov

Entering his room, he laid on the bed just wanting to think and think

Entering his room, he laid on the bed just wanting to think and think. He still hadn't apologized to Sanjana about yesterday nor had he had the time to have a chat with the team. His head was throbbing and the medicines he had made him doze off to heavy slumber.

The team had reached their hotel and rushed towards Jasprit's room. The media team were in awe of their brotherhood but didn't follow them except Sanjana and Ayaan.

"He is so careless," grumbled Hardik.

"Agreed. But one of us should have talked with him, he needed support too," KL muttered while the seniors looked at each other and wondered whether they had been a little too harsh on their kid?

"Ishan, Shubi you all kids go and freshen up and we will meet you all at dinner, don't worry about him." Rohit instructed the youngsters who were new to the team and they needed rest after the session too.

The juniors did argue but ultimately walked to their rooms knowing that the whole team surrounding Jassi would be too much for him, deciding to talk to their bhai at the dinner table itself.

Rohit, Virat, Ajinkya, Hardik and KL were the only ones left behind along with Sanjana and Ayaan. Sanjana felt guilty and wouldn't calm down till she at least knew whether he was okay or not while Ayaan couldn't leave her alone when she needed her friend's support.

"Sanjana, you don't have to feel guilty," Virat assured her, looking at her face.

The seven of them reached his room and knocked it a couple of times but received no response. Harry, having no patience left in him, pushed them aside and banged the door loudly.

"JASSII," he shouted a couple of times while the rest six looked at him amusingly. They wanted to laugh at his impatience but let it go and continued to be the spectators to his show.

Jasprit finally woke up due to the constant banging and moved to open the door, "what the fuck, Harry!" he exclaimed.

"What were you up to? We have been ringing the bell, knocking continuously," Harry questioned.

Jasprit looked at everyone and moved aside to let them enter. He was kinda shocked to see Sanjana and Ayaan but had no energy to question anything at this point.

"I had dozed off due to the medicines I think," he replied as he shut the door behind everyone.

"So .... Kuch kaam tha?" he asked, not quite sure why everyone had gathered.

"Are you mad?" KL was the one to ask this time while Jasprit gave him a perplexed expression.

"Jassi, how did you end up hurting your head?" Rohit asked him calmly.

Knowing if he told them the truth he would have another round of scolding but at the same time he couldn't lie to the ones in front of him who could easily identify when he was bluffing.