𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞

third person
pov

Sanjana was new to the ICT chaos and her ex-boyfriend being there just made everything even more complicated

Sanjana was new to the ICT chaos and her ex-boyfriend being there just made everything even more complicated. The constant teasing that Jasprit had to face had somewhere occupied a section of her mind and made her wonder was she responsible for it?

What she was missing was that the team was like a family or rather were brothers to one another and no one took offense to the teasing, of course there were times when things went a little overboard but they knew how to handle it. She was just un-introduced to this environment, and she did understand that right after her short chat with Jiya.

She quickly got ready for the team dinner which every member, be it the players or the support staff, had to have together, no matter what. Pulling over a white oversized cropped sweatshirt along with her black high waisted jeans, she took her phone and room keys before stepping out of the room and went to call Avyaan who stepped out of his room at the same time.

Both of them nodded at one another and smiled before moving towards the elevator. "How has your day been?" Sanjana asked. Avyaan just shook his head and replied, "Nothing much, just hanging out by the pool or with the crew, what were you upto?"

"Had a video conference with the producer for upcoming content and just random stuff over phone," Sanjana vaguely replied as the doors of the elevator opened, to reveal none other than Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya, talk about fate.

"Harry, I swear to god, phone wapas kar nahi toh bohot maar-" Jassi stopped as he noticed the two people entering. He glared at his best friend and whispered, "Kuch mat bol-" Alas, Harry was in no mood to listen to him.

"Hello," he greeted ever so enthusiastically while Jassi cursed under his breath and wished it was someone else, but would any of them have listened? He forcibly smiled at the duo and took the opportunity to snatch his phone from Harry, succeeding immediately.

"Ayee! Aisa kya rakha hai tere phone mein? Kahi sachi koi girlfriend toh nahi? Mujhe team ko batana hi padega-" he couldn't continue as he earned a smack on the back of his head and amused looks from Sanjana and Avyaan.

"For god's sake leave me alone!" Jassi exclaimed and on the cue, doors of the elevator opened, as Jassi rushed pass three of them towards the dining room while Harry on the other hand, made a weird face and said to the duo, "Tension mat lo, thoda sanki hai, hume pata hai," which unknown to him Jassi heard.

"Harry aaj kisi aur ke room mein refugee ban jana," Jassi shouted without turning back.

Harry here looked frightened and immediately dashed towards Jassi pleading him to not do any such thing, leaving the duo, one again amused!

"Kya hua tum dono ko?" Sanjana and Avyaan heard Virat asking Jassi and Harry as soon as they reached the dinner table. "Mere paas rehne ke liye chhat nahi hai, bhai," talk about being dramatic. Harry made a crying face while each of them laughed at the duo.