𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

third person
pov

“Hellloooo” Jiya cheerfully waved at Jassi who in turn smiled at his little sister

“How are you and ma?” Jassi asked.

“I have a few days off and ma is well, how are you and the team?” Jiya had been with Jassi on some of his tours and knew the team pretty well.

“Everyone is good here, achha listen, since you are free and have an off, any chance you can come here? The matches haven't started and you can also have fun ….” Jassi was rambling which was a clear indication for Jiya that something was up with him.

“Kuch hua hai kya?” she immediately questioned and the change in expression on Jassi's face was enough to tell her that something was definitely up.

“Umm Sanjana and I had a confrontation on the dining table and let's say, it was ugly. I said a few things I shouldn't have” he explained the situation knowing that he needed to talk about it.

“How ugly is ‘ugly’ ?” Jiya raised her eyebrows at him only for Jassi to sigh and say, “Enough to disappoint the team specially and To and Vee bhai,” he muttered.

“Oh god! Bhaii!” Jiya exclaimed.

“I couldn't stop myself, okay, and I am sorry but I needed to get that out of my system!” Jassi retorted.

“Well, to get it out of the system you didn't have to embarrass my best friend!” she exclaimed.

“I didn't do it on purpose,okay? I didn't mean to embarrass her or anything of that sort, I didn't mean to say anything at all but then it turned into a debate-like situation and her words just riled me up!” Jassi exclaimed, seeing the only person whom he could explain everything to, siding up someone else.

Let's accept it, how much ever siblings fight, them siding someone else over you, ignites jealousy! 

“I will talk to you later,” he said, not wanting to hear the same thing from each one. He knew he had made a mistake but could anyone for once understand the situation from his point of view?

He was in the same shoes as Sanjana. No he wasn't denying his mistake, in fact, he was going to apologise but he wanted to talk with someone, especially his sibling, but turned out he was so much at fault that people wouldn't talk without giving dramatic expressions.

“Bhai ….” She couldn't continue as Jassi interrupted her and said, “Jiya kal baat karte hai. I have early morning practice, bye” and he ended the call going to his bed turning and twisting until sleep consumed him.