14. I Bit It

Eight thirty, the next day.

Liu Xu arrived at the underground garage on time.

The last time she was here, she already knew where Meng Li's parking space was, and found the car with ease, she opened the door and sat in it.

She was about to be slaughtered again. AIthough she was very depressed, Liu Xu still put on a smile and said hello to Meng Li. "Good morning, Mr. Meng."

"Morning."

Meng Li replied coldly. After Liu Xu fastened her seat belt, he started the engine and drove the car out of the underground garage.

Twenty minutes later, the car arrived at the square in front of the hospital. After parking the car, the two got out of the car one after another.

Meng Li is tall and has long legs and big steps. He walks fast and doesn't wait for Liu Xu.

Liu Xu fell a long way behind him, she trotted to catch up, and asked as she ran, "Mr. Meng, have you taken the medicine for a week, is your health better?"

Meng Li looked ahead and continued to walk forward, he replied blankly: "No."

Liu Xu was stunned, and grabbed Meng Li's arm, "Since we have spent so much money and your health has not improved, why do we still have to come to this hospital?"

Meng Li glanced at Liu Xu, then he pulled away the woman's finger on his arm, and continued to walk forward, "If this disease can be cured in a week, there won't be so many men worrying about it. No way. You must insist on treatment."

Liu Xu behind Meng Li shouted: "Mr. Meng, we can change to a third-class hospital, do you have medical insurance? If not, I will buy you a medical insurance, which can reimburse 60%."

Meng Li paused, and spit out: "No."

Ever since he was a child, Meng Li always saw a private doctor when he got sick.

Or go to a well-known top private hospital to see a doctor.

He has never been to a public third-class hospital, so naturally he doesn't need medical insurance.

Liu Xu trotted up, with a heartbroken look on her face, "Mr. Meng, you are too bad at living. According to your style of flowering, even if there are gold and silver mountains at home, it is not enough to spend. Because of this,Your wife and children will starve to death easily."

The corner of Li's mouth twitched but he remained silent.

He felt that if he spent a little more money, he could still support his wife and a group of children.

"The doctors in Hai Rui's hospital are all graduates from famous international schools, and they have a high level of operation. They have cured many cases that were helpless in ordinary hospitals. I believe this hospital will cure my illness."

After Meng Li finished speaking, he looked up and entered the hospital.

Liu Xu refused to listen to Meng Li's persuasion, so she hurriedly followed in.

Like last time, the two went to the VIP window to register and then took the elevator to the eighth floor.

After entering the consultation room, the doctor asked Meng Li who was sitting on the chair, "Mr. Meng, did you take the medicine given to you last time?"

Meng Li nodded, "Take it on time."

"How do you feel about your health? will there be an erection in the morning?"

"No, still no morning erection."

"When your girlfriend touched your lower body, did your penis not respond?"

Meng Li paused and said: "I haven't tried this one."

"Didn't you touch your girlfriend's body this week?"

"No."

The doctor sighed, "Mr. Meng, the medicine I prescribed for you is good for treating impotence. The most effective one, if you have no reaction at all, it may be that you have too much shadow in your heart. if you still can't forget the harm your girlfriend did to you that day, I suggest that you must start from your girlfriend and let her untie your knot."

"Miss." The doctor looked at Liu Xu standing behind Meng Li, and said, "Did you not cooperate with Mr. Meng in the treatment last week?"

"Treatment? What treatment?" Liu Xu was a little bit stupid.

The doctor said earnestly: "For the treatment of impotence, we highly recommend that couples or one of the couple actively cooperate in the treatment. Mr. Meng's current situation is not optimistic. If it is delayed, it may turn into severe erectile dysfunction. It may become impotence that will never be cured. I still hope that this lady will let go of the conflict with Mr. Meng and actively cooperate with him in treatment. If Mr. Meng's health recovers, your sex life will be more harmonious in the future."

Liu Xu's  face flushed, the doctor regarded her as Meng Li's girlfriend again, she quickly waved her hands to explain: "No...no...doctor...doctor, you misunderstood, I'm not his girlfriend."

The doctor looked at Liu Xu then looked at Meng Li's cold face, he asked Liu Xu: "Did you bite the wound on Mr. Meng's penis?"

Liu Xu blushed and nodded, "I bit it"

Liu Xu has done such intimate things, and even accompanied Meng Li to the hospital every time. Isn't this something that only couples do?

He thought it might be because Liu Xu and Meng Li were having a temper tantrum and were arguing to break up, that's why Liu Xu refused to admit that she was Meng Li's girlfriend.

Isn't this what happens when young couples quarrel these days?

The doctor said earnestly: "Miss, if you want Mr. Meng to recover as soon as possible, I suggest you actively cooperate with his treatment and help him eliminate the shadow left in his heart that day. If Mr. Meng's illness is delayed again and again, it will take a long time. If not, the disease will become more complicated and easily cause other diseases in the body."