Chapter 16

Back the fuck up.

"I'm who's kid?" I ask making him jump and throw some paper in the air pretending it wasn't even there. "No one" bullshit. I pick the papers up and read some of them. Mom does too. She groans. "Why does it say I'm Bucky's kid?" I ask Tony.

"Hey don't look at me. I just did the research" he says then walks to Morgan and picks her up and runs away making her laugh. "I'll be in my room" Sasha whispers to me. I nod a little and she walks away. "I'm sorry Natasha but I had to confirm" he looks at mom and I just stand there.

"Little family reunion?" Bruce says making me shoot him with those spider bites. "Sorry. My bad" he says struggling to leave the room. "So you guys been lying to me this whole time?" I ask crossing my arms. "It was your moms idea..." great.

I roll my eyes and walk to my room. I slam my door shut and flop on my bed. A note flew so I grabbed it and read it.

Dear Anna,
I'm sorry I haven't been with you for the past few days since I'm on a mission. I've heard about all of the things happening in your life and I'm sorry for that. I wish I could be there to help you. But I'm hoping I can be back in a week or two but by how it's going it will mostly be two weeks.

I'm sorry again and I wish I could be there with you but I'll be back soon.

Love,

Wanda xoxo

I sigh and put the note away. Why is my life going to shits? "Anna?" I look up from my spot to see Sasha standing there. "Yeah?" I sit up and motion for her to come and sit next to me. "You okay?" I shake my head. "No but I'll be I guess" she nods.

"I don't know much about you guys but I'm sure your mom kept it a secret for a reason. You should listen to what she has to say" ugh she's right. "Fine...after we go shopping" I smirk and stand up dragging her out the room.

"Maybe you can meet some of my friends" I see her smile from the corner of my eyes. "I just have to ask someone to drive us and I need Tony's card"

——
Sasha's pov
We got Clint to drive us. I think that's what his name is. He's cool. Apparently he's close with Anna's mom or something like that. "Make sure you spend a lot" he says making Anna chuckle.

We step out the car and walk inside. "Okay, where do you want to go?" she ask me. I shrug. "I don't know. Where ever you want to go I guess" she nods and leads me to a store. It's called Lululemon.

"Here. This colours suits you" she grabs blue pair of leggings and hands it over. "Try it on" she was dragging me to the change room but a worker stopped us. "We have more of those in the back" I eye her. Why would we care? "I'll show you" Anna and I looked at each other and shrugs.

We follow them to the back and she turns around and pulls a knife to Anna's throat. She didn't even budge. "What's happening?" Anna ask looking at me. "Where's the stone?" The girl with the knife ask Anna. "The stone? Girl I have no idea what you are on" I laugh making the girl throw a knife in my thigh.

"Fucking hell" I groan. "Hey! You can't do that" Anna shouts at her. Next thing I know I'm on the ground while Anna round housed her ass. "This is what you get for hurting my friend" she puts the girl in a headlock while I rip my shirt and take the knife out. I then wrap the shirt and tie it up around my thigh.

Then the roles have reversed and now she's in a headlock. "Bitch I can do that to" I hear grouting and groaning and hitting and screaming. Oh god.

——
Anna's pov
Who pissed in her pants today? "So, you gonna tell me where the stone is?" What is she on? "I have no idea what you're talking about" I pull out my mini knife that Bucky gave me one day. Never thought I'd use it but here I am.

We continue fighting until I stabbed her in the stomached. She immediately fell to the ground. "They're coming for you" that's the last thing the girl said before dying. Maybe I shouldn't have killed her? She was getting in my nerves.

"Sasha?" I turn around and check on her. "I'm fine" I nod my head. I fell to my knees to help stop the bleeding. Then the door got shot making me grab my knife again.

"Stand down Romanoff" I sigh and put my weapon away. "What happened here?" Fury ask coming towards us. His men's went to deal with the body. "She said she was looking for a stone and- wait how did you know to come here?" He shrugs and winks at Sasha.

"Let's get you kids home"

——
Natasha's pov
I'm rushing to Anna's room since that's where Fury told me she was. "Let me check on her too" Bucky says behind me. I stop and turn around. "Not now. She needs her mom" he sighs and I open Anna's door to see her laying on her bed.

"Thank god you're okay" I breath out while shutting the door behind me. "Hmm" I make my way to her side and sit next to her feet. "Are you hurt?" I ask eyeing her bloody hands. She looks down at her hands and shakes her head. "It's not mine"

She gets up to wash her hands then comes back to sit next to me. "I killed her...I told myself that I wouldn't kill anymore" she starts to cry but as soon as I was going to hug her, she stops and mumbles "no emotions"

"It's okay to cry sometimes you know that right?" She looks up at me and shakes her head. "You don't cry so I don't. They told me I had to be like you so I have to hide my emotions" I sigh and tuck her hair behind her ears. "Let me tell you a little secret" she scoots closer to me and cuddles into me.

"I cried a little when you first stepped into this building" she looks shocked. "But don't tell anyone okay?" She zips her lips making me laugh. "How's Sasha?" I ask wrapping an arm around her. "I don't know. Tony wouldn't let me see her" she frowns.

"Would you like to go see her?" I stand up and she does the same. "Yeah" perfect. "Let's go then" I walk to her door but she grabs my hand. I look down at our hands then up at her. She just gives me a small nod and opens the door for us.

We walk to Sasha room which is literally next to hers, and knock on the door. "Come in" we walk in to see Tony checking her vitals and stuff. "Uh no. Anna you're supposed to be resting" he walks up to my daughter and tried pushing her out the door.

"But why? I'm fine and I want to see Sasha. And also you might want to take your hands off me this second" he rolls his eyes but let's her go. Anna drops my hand and makes herself comfortable in Sasha's bed. They start talking so I went to go talk to Tony.

"So what do you know about her?" I ask quietly so they can't hear. "Not much. We know that she's from the same place as you guys that's really it. No parents or anything" I nod and look over at the girls. Smiling and laughing.

"She also said that this girl, who attacked them, wanted a stone?" I shrug. "Don't know what that means" he mumbles and does his little things on his computer that I don't care for. "Romanoff" I turn around to see Fury at the door. "Yeah?" Both Anna and I said at the same time. "Older Romanoff. I need to speak to you" he clears his throat and leaves the room.

"Well I'm out" Tony says walking after him. "I'll be right back girls" I make my way to them and kiss both their heads. "Romanoff. Now" I roll my eyes and turn around glaring at him. "That look doesn't work on me" he says and walks out once again.

"Do you guys want ice cream or something when I get back?" They both nod and look behind me. "Just give me a second. I'm with my kids" I slowly turn around to see him crossing his arms. "Tic. Tic. Tic." He says looking down at his watch.

Oh my god. I pull out my little knife and throw it at his damn watch. "Hey!" I get up and walk out the door. "What do you need?" I ask walking down the hallway running into Morgan on the way. "Hi" she says so I pick her up and walk with her in my arms as Fury talks.

I didn't really pay attention due to Morgan playing with me hair and talking to me. "Did you get that?" I turn around to see him raising one eyebrow. "Yup" he nods and walks away. "You have no idea what he said right?" Morgan ask as I walk to the kitchen and set her down in the counter. "Nope. Ice cream?"