Chapter 10

Leave comments and enjoy!!!!

——

"Anna" U groan and turn around. "Wake your ass up. We're leaving" I groan even louder noticing it was my mom. "Как прошла ночь с Вандой?" (how was your night with Wanda?) how did she-I was going to answer but Wanda walked in.

"Good morning guys" she smiles at us. "Morning" we both mumble. My mom leans down to whisper something in my ear. "Поднимай свою задницу. Ты же не хочешь, чтобы тебя ждала твоя девушка, не так ли?" (get your ass up. You don't want your girlfriend waiting for you now, do we?) I glare at her.

I push her out of the room and get ready for the day. Apparently were going to an amusement park. Should be fun right?

——

"You ready to go on?" I drag Wanda, Peter and Kate to this roller coaster. I think that's what they are called. "I guess. Are you?" Kate ask running behind me. We wait in line for a second since Tony got us the fast pass.

I look over and see that Wanda is a little scared. "Hey, wanna sit with me?" I gently ask her. Hey eyes light up and she nods her head. We sit down together. Peter and Kate in front of us. They clip us in and we just wait for others to get in.

"Alright. The ride will now start" someone yelled. I got ready but I can still feel that Wanda is nervous. I don't think too much about it. Next thing I know is that I'm holding her hand while rubbing circles on it.

I felt her relax a little. "Breath. It's okay" I reassure her and she nods. Soon the ride moves and she's gripping my hand for life. It's going to hurt later but it's for Wanda so it doesn't matter.

We do loops and all that stuff and now I feel like I'm going to throw up. I should have listened to Maria. She told me not to eat before this but I'm stubborn and didn't listen. I'm so stupid.

"I don't feel so good" I mumble and Wanda heard me. "This is so much fun!" Peter yells making me want to smack him. The ride soon ended and I rushed to the nearest garbage can. Thank god mom braided my hair earlier. My hair is not in the way.

"You okay?" Peter set his hand on my lower back and I immediately elbowed him making him groan. "Touch me again and I will-" I couldn't finish since I started throwing up again. "I'll get your mom" I give him a thumbs up still puking my guts out.

I then felt someone rub my back and I knew it was Wanda so I let her. "Let it all out" I roll my eyes. "I am, genius" she rolls her eyes at me and smacks my back, playfully.

"Ты в порядке, персик?" (you okay, peach?) I heard moms voice behind me. I stand back up and nod my head slowly. "You look like shit" Tony says walking up to us with his stupid sunglasses and a drink in his hand.

"и ты думаешь, что ты умнейший мститель, так что я думаю, мы оба ошибаемся" (and you think you're the smartest avenger alive so I guess we're both wrong) I tell him. He has no idea what I just said but mom does. "She's right" she told him. "Wait. What did she say?" we just walk away.

"Here" Kate hands me a drink and I thank her. "We should all go back. The kids have school tomorrow" Pepper suggested and we all walk back to the cars and drive off. We already had supper so now we're just getting ready for bed.

I'm all set and now I'm waiting for my mom to tuck me in. What's taking her so long? She better not be sucking the life off Maria's face right now. "Mom! Come tuck me in!" I shout. I heard Kate's laugh from the other side. I groan and wait.

"I'm here, my love" she finally opens the door and walks up to my bed. Wanda is in the bathroom getting ready and Kate...who knows. "Goodnight and no funny business" she's trying to suffocate me the blankets or something.