Part 3(A)

Understanding that Nk wouldn't budge without she going in and not wanting to spoil the event for him Khushi simply followed behind NK, dreading the moment Parth may come and talk to her.

It is not that she is afraid of facing him, actually it has to be vice versa because he was the one who created a big deal back then, but seeing him now obviously he is not guilty of his actions. Perhaps he is guilty and she is unaware of it, she hoped.

----------------------------------------------

The reception is in full swing, Khushi holding a glass of sherbet is trying to control the throb at the back of her head, seeing him everywhere acting nonchalant to anything that happened before. Sighing, she climbed the stairs to a more calmer environment unaware that Parth was following her behind.

---------------------------------------------

Standing under the star-studded sky helped her a lot to relax and she lost the amount of time, sensing a presence behind, she turned back to come face to face with her once boyfriend.

"Hi" his voice trembled.

Without further discussion she tried leaving the place at once, but Parth was hurt with her nonchalance and stepped back to leave her in silence, which raged the pent up emotions in Khushi.

How dare he simply expect her to forget everything and be ready to chitchat when he couldn't man up to his mistakes, he never came back with the reason for his unexplained behaviour that day.

"WHY" it was like a screech but she still managed to say it wanting to throw every emotion she had for him to go out of her system.

"Why did not you call back to say what the hell has actually happened for you to take such a drastic step and include me also in it?"

"I had some work issue, I was worried"

"What nonsense are you saying? if it was something professional why was I even involved in it? And your cousin said you were on continuous calls and texts with someone who everyone assumes as me?"

"It was Tina, she was just a friend" he tried to cover up.

"Which you do not mind telling me? We broke long before that incident but why was no one aware of it ? "

"I did not think it was necessary anymore as they were already against us from the very beginning" he said in accordance with his family's acceptance towards his relationship with Khushi.

"After all that I was accused of did not you think you should have given me an explanation? are you not responsible for letting me know that?" she couldn't fathom how he was not guilty.

"I thought you would be angry" he took the easy route.

"I would obviously be angry. What were you expecting after your stunt?" she bounced on him, wanting to hurt him and make him realise her pain.

" I assumed you would not like me disturbing so.." he trailed off.

"Then why are you trying to have conversation with me now? " she shouted her emotions not helping her to cool down.

Looking forward to encouragement in the form of likes and comments mostly.