Part 2(B)

"Nk please, I have got a call from Mom, she needs my presence at home immediately so.." she trailed off when she understood her lies would work with anyone else but not with NK.

"Khu, if you have forgotten you know I can read you even before you try to say anything, at least give me that credit," he said in a no-nonsense tone.

"Fine there is nothing I can hide from you, after all that has happened I do not think I have the strength in me to meet him or speak to him" she replied dejectedly.

"Then do not, no one is forcing you to speak to him, you here on my request to be a part of my special day and I want it to stay like that, no more changes, Khu you know that he is my friend and there is no way I could avoid inviting him when I have invited everyone in our batch," he said trying to make her see sense.

"Do you think I should have avoided contacting him and sending the invite because of what he has done to you?" he questioned, wanting to know if she thinks he has betrayed her by calling Parth over.

"NO, No don't say that NK, he is your friend as I'm to you, nothing should affect between you people because of me, whom you want to attend your wedding should depend on your's and Lavanya's wish not keeping me in your thoughts." she tried to sound normal.

"Let me be honest Khu, other than him being my friend I also want you to meet him and get the closure you need. for how many days are you going to be like this trying to find the answers and being in dark ?" he said, bringing finality into his voice.

" No Nk I don't think I can handle anything if he decided to share with me what has actually happened that day" Avoiding the discussion with Parth is best for her.

"He has been involved with someone else, if this makes you want to get the closure you need" he tried probing. He just wants her to come out of the shell she placed herself one year back. He has seen her avoiding outings, tiring her bones with work, and living a life of corpse. If this helps her to move on, perhaps he will do this too.

" I know it" she replied, looking at his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

I'm back after a long uninformed hiatus. Planning on going back to my stories and complete them. Would request your support in the form of likes and comments if anyone is still out there looking for a closure to these stories.