Chapter 98: Reversing black and white

Mulai dari awal

Listening to Jun Xie's low but bewitching voice, Mo Li couldn't help turning his ears slightly red. In order to hide his unnaturalness, he continued to say with a cold face, "I'll let you off this time, but your mouths are also affected. I'll put it clean, otherwise I'll let my man poison you."

He knew that Jun Xie could refine poison, so he was not afraid of it, on the contrary, he felt very proud.

After all, everyone would be proud to have such an almighty Taoist companion.

Jun Xie glanced lightly at the people with bruised noses and swollen faces. Although he didn't speak, everyone felt a sudden chill down their backs for no reason.

Everyone trembled and dared not speak any more.

Liu Rusi bit her lower lip tightly, clenched her fists tightly, her nails almost sank into her flesh, and her drooping eyelashes concealed the hatred in her eyes.

Guan Leling held his swollen cheeks, tears kept streaming down his face, and stared angrily at Li Li.

Naturally, Mo Li wouldn't take her seriously, held Jun Xie's hand, turned to look at him and said, "Let's go!"

Jun Xie nodded, and walked away with Mo Li with a smile on his face.

...

As night fell, the moon was looming in the clouds, and the faint and hazy light swayed down, adding a ray of light to this dark environment.

Jun Xie and Mo Li did not enter the space. Both of them were in the rented room of Lingwu Academy. They were about to turn off the lights and take a rest, but at this moment there was a knock on the door.

The two looked at each other, who would come to them so late?

What's more, they have no friends at Lingwu Academy.

Especially Jun Xie, everyone looked at him now as if he was looking at a scourge, with vigilance and fear.

But Jun Xie went to open the door anyway.

The person standing at the door was Kong Zong. He looked at Jun Xie's face with complicated eyes.

"Why is it you again?" Jun Xie's brows couldn't help but twitch.

Mo Li also came over. He looked at Kong Zong and said with some dissatisfaction, "Principal, don't you know that disturbing others' sleep is a very immoral thing?"

Hearing this, Kong Zong immediately coughed in embarrassment, looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li and said helplessly, "I don't want to bother you, but just tonight, another student from Lingwu Academy died strangely. The whole body's blood was drained, it must have been done by that monster."

There is such a monster hidden in Lingwu Academy, it is really scary to say it, but he still can't feel the existence of the other party.

That's the scary thing about that monster.

"Someone died in Lingwu Academy, why did you come to see us?" Mo Li looked at Kong Zong in puzzlement, then narrowed his eyes, and said in a slightly dangerous tone, "Are you still suspicious of Jun Xie?"

"You think too much." Kong Zong glanced at Mo Li, then sighed slightly, his expression suddenly became a little tangled, and said, "Eight students died at the same time tonight, and someone testified against the eight dead students. The students clashed with you at noon today."

"Which bastard said that?" Mo Li frowned and asked.

The corner of Kong Zong's mouth couldn't help twitching, but he still replied, "It was said by two female students. Their names are Liu Rusi and Guan Leling respectively."