"You fucking killed him!"

He rolls his eyes. "Yeah. That's what I meant when I said I took care of him! Why are you so upset?"

She's so furious, and can't believe he doesn't understand how horrible this is. But of course he doesn't!

"Because you killed him Changkyun! He's fucking dead!" she yells, her mind all over the place. She runs her hand through her hair, paces up and down the room.

"So? I'm sorry, babygirl, but" He gets in her way and looks at her. "Wasn't that the reason you slept with him in the first place? How is me killing him so different from what you're doing here? I just wanted to have his blood on my hands, instead of yours. I did you a favor!"

He's not turning this back on her right now, is he?

"A favor?" She huffs a laugh. "Oh my god!"

"Okay, am I stupid here? Babygirl, this is what all your victims will face now that you collected their souls. They will all die! Don't tell me you didn't realize that!"

Anya is having such a hard time sorting through her feelings, such a hard time figuring out why she's so upset, so heartbroken. It's Henry. She wanted to see him dead! Why does she even care?

"What if anyone saw you? What if someone finds out it was you?"

Kyun rolls his eyes. "Now you're becoming insulting..." 

"I just... I can't..." she stammers, and runs her hand through her hair another time. "I can't believe you killed him!"

Kyun scoffs. "Yeah, I'm a demon. That's what I do!"

Startled, she takes a step back and her jaw drops. Her heart clenches, burns inside her chest when she realizes what's actually bothering her about this situation.

For the first time now she seems to realize what he's capable of. What he really is. But no. She doesn't want to see him like this. He's not as cruel, not as horrible as he thinks he is!

Vehemently, she shakes her head, trying to find the words to make him understand.

"No, no! This isn't you!"

Kyun laughs. "Ha! What?"

"This isn't you!" she yells

"Yes, this is me, babygirl!"

Anya keeps on shaking her head, unwilling to accept all this. She can't really have been this in denial, could she? She really believed she knew him better than this.

"What did you think I do in my free time? Volunteering at animal shelters? Gardening? Helping old ladies cross the street? No, I kill people. And I love it!"

It's the way he speaks those words... with this smug grin on his face, as if he were proud of himself that he finally makes her realize–

Oh god.

"This isn't actually about Henry, is it? It's not about avenging me or wanting to free me of the guilt of killing him. This is you trying to show me why it's so damn wrong that I'm in love with y—"

"Yeah maybe because this isn't some Twilight story!" he suddenly yells and she's surprised by his sudden outburst after he was so chill and nonchalant. Seems like she hit the bullseye. "I'm no supernatural creature who chose to be a good guy, to live a more decent life. No. I kill people. And not just the bad guys, babygirl! I've killed innocent people for fun! And still, you're standing here glorifying and idolizing me!"

"I'm not glorifying nor idolizing you!" she whines desperately, trying with all her strength not to burst into tears again. "Do you think I haven't already been to hell and back knowing I gave my heart to a fucking demon? To someone who will never ever love me back? Do you really think I chose this? For what? So I could become a demon as well and have little demon babies and live with you happily ever after? No! Changkyun, me being in love with you is wrong and I know that! And I don't want you to remind me of it by going out there and killing someone!"